Friday Night

catmag

Just about finished my packing cos I have to be at Newcastle airport for 8am tomorrow, so it's time for a quick trip round to the shop for chocolate!

Edited by catmag

Just about finished my packing cos I have to be at Newcastle airport for 8am tomorrow, so it's time for a quick trip round to the shop for chocolate!

4363[/snapback]

Off somewhere nice cath? Well i is reeeeallly having a nice friday...no kids, first time ever on the net at night!!! Oh and i been drinking too so am quite happy

I have to say all of you lot are letting me down and hardly living up tto the 'Wild & Crazy' part of the thread title.

:blush:

4530[/snapback]

Have you not been in that other thread?!?!?!? :icon_lol::P

Edited by catmag

Tonight has been quality like.

Great banter and some good discussion. I've been nearly crying laughing twice tonight, which is always a good sign. :P

4542[/snapback]

Does the site now have your blessing?

4545[/snapback]

In more ways than one... :icon_lol:

Had a few drinks in the Brandling Arms. Canny night, got lift back home too as my brother was getting picked up in town. That's another £2.40 towards the alcohol fund.

Always have a quiet night in on Fridays, shame though as the beer in the fridge is out of date. I also can't find it.

I've also realised the ketchup I have in my bedroom from my holiday in Antigua (couple of years ago now) is turning a darker and darker and shade of red :icon_lol:

Just in from a quick supper and more than a few drinks at the local- bit fuzzy headed and grinning like mad- last hour of the day has been the highlight. Life's good- roll on tomorrow.