Zog under no pressure

tooner

"The pursuit of playing European football for Steve Bruce and Chairman Dave Whelan were the major reasons I have decided to join. The club is moving in the right direction season by season.

"I am very excited with the new challenge ahead. I honestly believe we can create history by reaching Europe and in doing so enhance my international ambitions for the French national team.""

N'Zogbia has this message for the fans at Newcastle: "I would like to thank Newcastle and its amazing fans for giving me the opportunity of playing for such a great club and to Sir Bobby for bringing me across in the first place.

"Newcastle have made a massive profit on me and I have my wish so all parties are happy now."

0,,10429~5314826,00.jpg

"The pursuit of playing European football for Steve Bruce and Chairman Dave Whelan were the major reasons I have decided to join. The club is moving in the right direction season by season.

"I am very excited with the new challenge ahead. I honestly believe we can create history by reaching Europe and in doing so enhance my international ambitions for the French national team.""

N'Zogbia has this message for the fans at Newcastle: "I would like to thank Newcastle and its amazing fans for giving me the opportunity of playing for such a great club and to Sir Bobby for bringing me across in the first place.

"Newcastle have made a massive profit on me and I have my wish so all parties are happy now."

0,,10429~5314826,00.jpg

Do I really spot a moustache there?!

Will be the worst buy in Wigans history. FACT.

Not long ago you said we're lucky to have him and Wenger would be in for him iirc. Personally I think he'll do alright although I'd love to be proven wrong.

0,,10429~5314826,00.jpg

Do I really spot a moustache there?!

Nah, bumfluff....

Had a few sleepless nights ,poor love.

Hope he breaks his fuckin' leg :lol:

Not long ago you said we're lucky to have him and Wenger would be in for him iirc. Personally I think he'll do alright although I'd love to be proven wrong.

Gone off him. :lol:

Gone off him. :lol:

So have I like. Still a decent player though imo. If he plays LW on a regular basis for them he'll do ok.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headline...1544209,00.html

hehehe....the guy is a TOOL of epic proportions........... of course theres no pressure we all know you are shite :lol:

rubbish

oh rly!? why is it that no team off his list of places he'd like to go even put in an offer for him?......he always seemed like he was capable of more here but it never materialised, too busy wingeing about how he wanted to leave imho

hehehe....the guy is a TOOL of epic proportions........... of course theres no pressure we all know you are shite :lol:

rubbish

oh rly!? why is it that no team off his list of places he'd like to go even put in an offer for him?......he always seemed like he was capable of more here but it never materialised, too busy wingeing about how he wanted to leave imho

Doesn't make him rubbish tbf. Agree about the bit after that though :D

rubbish

I would prefer to ask why a player with such obvious talent wanted to leave one of the biggest clubs in the country.

Maybe his inconsistency and attitude is borne out of being played out of position by various managers, never getting a regular run etc ?

rubbish

I would prefer to ask why a player with such obvious talent wanted to leave one of the biggest clubs in the country.

Maybe his inconsistency and attitude is borne out of being played out of position by various managers, never getting a regular run etc ?

I think that's fair comment too btw. He's been pissed about since Roeder was here and brought in Duff, who, to make things even more frustrating, has been rubbish and will probably be moved on come the summer anyway if the board get their wish.

rubbish

Doesn't make him rubbish tbf. Agree about the bit after that though :D

fair enough but that type of player is cancerous to the "team" mentality.....especially if you are in a relegation fight.....thats why I rate him shite...again just my 2 cents

rubbish

I think that's fair comment too btw. He's been pissed about since Roeder was here and brought in Duff, who, to make things even more frustrating, has been rubbish and will probably be moved on come the summer anyway if the board get their wish.

both fair comments and i agree.......he has never been or ever will be a LB/RB........so i can see why he'd be choked, still the Team has to come first and if your ego gets in the way of that type of commitment..........here's your coat, whats your hurry imo

hehehe....the guy is a TOOL of epic proportions........... of course theres no pressure we all know you are shite :D

rubbish

Doesn't make him rubbish tbf. Agree about the bit after that though :)

fair enough but that type of player is cancerous to the "team" mentality.....especially if you are in a relegation fight.....thats why I rate him shite...again just my 2 cents

Having someone like Kinnear in charge is infinitely more damaging to morale like, although I appreciate CNZ probably wasn't helping towards the end. In any case, who'd blame him for wanting out and even preferring a move to Wigan at present? I think he's been engineering for a move for a while though and I found it funny he ended up at Wigan after the patter about where he might be going. No doubt him and Bramble will have a little chuckle when they're playing a division above us :lol:

hehehe....the guy is a TOOL of epic proportions........... of course theres no pressure we all know you are shite :)

rubbish

Doesn't make him rubbish tbf. Agree about the bit after that though :razz:

Having someone like Kinnear in charge is infinitely more damaging to morale like, although I appreciate CNZ probably wasn't helping towards the end. In any case, who'd blame him for wanting out and even preferring a move to Wigan at present? I think he's been engineering for a move for a while though and I found it funny he ended up at Wigan after the patter about where he might be going. No doubt him and Bramble will have a little chuckle when they're playing a division above us :D

i really hope you're wrong about this :lol: .....no REALLY