Racism in football

Toonraider

So, letters AFTER name?

49453[/snapback]

why? you not going to accept my arguments if I dont have any?

49454[/snapback]

Not you Peasepud. The idiot who finds trivialising things he doesnt understand the easist way to 'look' intelligent. He hasnt answered yet whilst attempting ot look 'educated'

Yesterday, as I acknowledged, we (you + several others) had a decent debate.

You clearly have intelligence. However, youre mistaken on so many levels. I won't list the issues you personally fail to see regarding racism (and your responsibilties) but feel free to PM if you want to know.

Very quickly, If you look at the construction of his own reality then consider the issues relating to quality within that reality then I think his error in assuming we don't have that quality withing our own reality. Too much empirical evidence is used. Its a theory. Flawed though.

49451[/snapback]

I totally disagree with your book synopsis there, not the question I asked though.

I have no letters after my name, and doubt I ever will.

Very quickly, If you look at the construction of his own reality then consider the issues relating to quality within that reality then I think his error in assuming we don't have that quality withing our own reality. Too much empirical evidence is used. Its a theory. Flawed though.

49451[/snapback]

I totally disagree with your book synopsis there, not the question I asked though.

49458[/snapback]

I doubt it too.

We agree.

So, letters AFTER name?

49453[/snapback]

49454[/snapback]

Not you Peasepud. The idiot who finds trivialising things he doesnt understand the easist way to 'look' intelligent. He hasnt answered yet whilst attempting ot look 'educated'

You clearly have intelligence. However, youre mistaken on so many levels. I won't list the issues you personally fail to see regarding racism (and your responsibilties) but feel free to PM if you want to know.

49457[/snapback]

Racism is a terrible thing which needs to be stamped out however my argument against yours isnt about that its your view of what constitutes racism and the fact that because you didnt see black fans on Sunday then the club is racist. We also disagree on what should be done to rectify things and on how bad the problem actually is. I dont agree that a few stats showing higher percentages of black youths in prison or that there are no black judges or few black football mangers means this country is racist. There are other socio-economic factors to take into account as well as the fact that like it or not, a number of black youths lean toward the whole gun/ drug culture therefore they will inevitably end up in prison or dead.

I also strongly dislike the argument you are making that because you can quote someone on this board saying "Jenas is a bling bastard" then this or other boards are racist. The fact nobody has said the same sentence against Bellamy doesnt make the original occurence of it racist. No matter how many times you repeat it, the word bling is not a racist slur, its a form of the word flash as in "hes a flash bastard".

I keep bringing up the fact you have three accounts for the simple reason that you made out you only registered here at the weekend, by doing that you made me wary of your motives. I do believe that as an established member of this board you would have gained more respect originally if you'd posted as yourself.

So, letters AFTER name?

49453[/snapback]

49454[/snapback]

49457[/snapback]

Racism is a terrible thing which needs to be stamped out however my argument against yours isnt about that its your view of what constitutes racism and the fact that because you didnt see black fans on Sunday then the club is racist. We also disagree on what should be done to rectify things and on how bad the problem actually is. I dont agree that a few stats showing higher percentages of black youths in prison or that there are no black judges or few black football mangers means this country is racist. There are other socio-economic factors to take into account as well as the fact that like it or not, a number of black youths lean toward the whole gun/ drug culture therefore they will inevitably end up in prison or dead.

I also strongly dislike the argument you are making that because you can quote someone on this board saying "Jenas is a bling bastard" then this or other boards are racist. The fact nobody has said the same sentence against Bellamy doesnt make the original occurence of it racist. No matter how many times you repeat it, the word bling is not a racist slur, its a form of the word flash as in "hes a flash bastard".

I keep bringing up the fact you have three accounts for the simple reason that you made out you only registered here at the weekend, by doing that you made me wary of your motives. I do believe that as an established member of this board you would have gained more respect originally if you'd posted as yourself.

49467[/snapback]

I do think the board has some racist issues. It certainly has racist members. Both boards do.

They know it. That is condoning racism I am afraid. KROF.

The analogy applies. Kicked out of one ground for racism = kicked out of all - forever. Incidentally, I have sent a PM to a couple of people regarding my own behaviour in the past.

There is little doubt at all in my mind (and taking your blinkers off I suspect your change of tone yesterday means you can see it too) that people use the bling word as a substitute for black. As youre so suspicious you should see that. Perhaps your role here makes you precious.

3 accounts?

1st : No idea at all what my log in was - it has been an awful long time since I used that login. I assume you can see that on your statistics.

2nd KROF day. People need reminding. Job done

3rd Job done. Dont need the previous moniker.

Motives?

KROF

Nb: As you feel society has no real race problem perhaps you can pop down to Birmingham tonight.

49451[/snapback]

49458[/snapback]

I doubt it too.

We agree.

49460[/snapback]

So the only thing you objectioning to is a throwaway comment about JJ "bling bastard I hope you die".

This comment has been condoned across the board yet you still chunter on.

49451[/snapback]

49458[/snapback]

I doubt it too.

We agree.

49460[/snapback]

So the only thing you objectioning to is a throwaway comment about JJ "bling bastard I hope you die".

This comment has been condoned across the board yet you still chunter on.

49471[/snapback]

Condone means they think it is OK. Is that what you meant to say?

I do think the board has some racist issues. It certainly has racist members. Both boards do.

They know it. That is condoning racism I am afraid. KROF.

The analogy applies. Kicked out of one ground for racism = kicked out of all - forever. Incidentally, I have sent a PM to a couple of people regarding my own behaviour in the past.

There is little doubt at all in my mind (and taking your blinkers off I suspect your change of tone yesterday means you can see it too) that people use the bling word as a substitute for black. As youre so suspicious you should see that. Perhaps your role here makes you precious.

3 accounts?

1st : No idea at all what my log in was - it has been an awful long time since I used that login. I assume you can see that on your statistics.

2nd KROF day. People need reminding. Job done

3rd Job done. Dont need the previous moniker.

Motives?

KROF

Nb: As you feel society has no real race problem perhaps you can pop down to Birmingham tonight.

49468[/snapback]

Nobody on this board has given racist abuse to anyone else either another member or player, at least not that I or any other mode has seen, if they had then they would have been warned/ banned. I believe I have shown my views on that in the past and took some stick for it. I dont disagree that there will be people with racist views just as there may well be people on here who are muggers, twockers and even murderers, without them showing themselves we cant be expected to police that.

I fail to see where I have changed my views on this throughout the thread, I agree that any racism is bad but disagreed all along with the bling argument. I do however, believe that there are some people in this country whos views on race etc have changed for the worse through arguments such as yours, thats not a personal attack on you just a belief I have that the more it is rammed down peoples throats that minority groups should be treat differently and given preferential treatment then the more people will grow resentful.

As for Birmingham, those are race riots between asian and black clearly showing that this isnt just a white issue.

"not been condoned" ofc

49475[/snapback]

Fair enough. If that is what you feel, then that is progress on this board.

49476[/snapback]

What are you talking about, "progress"? The board has always been generally in that frame of mind.

Oh, and the PMs have started.

49478[/snapback]

Post them on here tbh.

49484[/snapback]

Obnoxious

Lovely cry for support. Grow up. Accept your errors. Learn to be a little more erudite if you want to play that game....

Not a cry for support btw, a genuine concern that I might actually come across like him. The bloke who hasn't realised that if he were an esteemed professor his behavior would be made worse, not better.

And why did he start to get abusive with me? Because he knew I'd caught him in a lie. This bloke's got to be AF, there can't be 2 like him, can there? Even down to the multiple accounts and attention seeking on the pretext of genuinely caring about racism.

I thought AF had moved on, though. Seems to be grand now.

Edited by DotBum

Incorrect about Birmingham Peaspud.

Are you suggesting that Asians and Blacks aren't races? thus it's not racism?

Is racism something that has a fixed term? KROF and the law states otherwise. One chance then gone. Record is there forever.

the one youre talking about is 'slapped wrist' 'bad lad' come back

That very example shows it is condoned.

Incidentally, there are other issues relating to N-O that i have left with a couple of lads here.

Try and say something racist at SJP then try and get back in. Or go to Anfield and try. Its gone.

NOT condoned. the bling comments, which several have stated are very dodgy, hardly help you.

Oh, and the PMs have started.

49478[/snapback]

Post them on here tbh.

49484[/snapback]

Obnoxious

Lovely cry for support. Grow up. Accept your errors. Learn to be a little more erudite if you want to play that game....

Not a cry for support btw, a genuine concern that I might actually come across like him. The bloke who hasn't realised that if he were an esteemed professor his behavior would be made worse, not better.

And why did he start to get abusive with me? Because he knew I'd caught him in a lie. This bloke's got to be AF, there can't be 2 like him, can there? Even down to the multiple accounts and attention seeking on the pretext of genuinely caring about racism.

I thought AF had moved on, though. Seems to be grand now.

49486[/snapback]

You cropped it. didnt that show you in such a mature light?

I said. If you want to pick an argument then be man enough to see it through on your own without crying for help.

Youre funny.

More of a prick than obnoxious. One to feel sad for. Does your lack of academic achievement make you feel weak? Is that why fell you need help?

If you wish to argue your case on your own then feel free to reply to the PM.

Cheers.

Edited by bez

Lovely cry for support. Grow up. Accept your errors. Learn to be a little more erudite if you want to play that game.

Be man enough to take the argument on yourself.

You don't need others to help do you?

Your cry is simply a " I can't manage it myself. Please support"

I find it amusing but sad that you trivialise such an important topic simply becasue you don't understand it.

That's it in full, don't know how I managed that, although why you would think I did it on purpose, how do you come off any better off with the rest added?

EDIT: That's why, when you first get a PM you get the first line on a pink background at the top, I thought that was the whole message, no intention to mislead anyone there.

Edited by DotBum

Lovely cry for support. Grow up. Accept your errors. Learn to be a little more erudite if you want to play that game.

Be man enough to take the argument on yourself.

You don't need others to help do you?

Your cry is simply a " I can't manage it myself. Please support"

I find it amusing but sad that you trivialise such an important topic simply becasue you don't understand it.

That's it in full, don't know how I managed that, although why you would think I did it on purpose, how do you come off any better off with the rest added?

EDIT: That's why, when you first get a PM you get the first line on a pink background at the top, I thought that was the whole message, no intention to mislead anyone there.

49489[/snapback]

Bless.

What's the matter?  Have I shown you up again for a liar?

Would you like to answer the questions you've been avoiding now?

49492[/snapback]

Liar? You show half a post then concoct some daft story? Youre an idiot son.

As it says in the last post. If you want to argue, take it to PM.

Go on then sonny. what questions this time. I am trying to buy an amplifier so be quick. ;)

"How do you feel about Pirzig's argument on the Church of Reason."

Can I ask some new one's too please, I'm intrigued.

49497[/snapback]

I answered that . The quality issue is a problem. I appreciate your persistance in chatting me up but I'm married and heterosexual. Sorry.