T Shirt ideas

Chaser

Just listening to the supporters meeting, the idea of T Shirts being displayed for a peaceful demo at the match seemed to get the thumbs up. I have come up with this simple idea. Anyone else care to post theirs?

untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this in the other thread but here's mine.

nuscshirt1.jpg

The idea being that it is obvious that it's different but still shows support. It'll have an impact on TV cameras.

Edited by Asprilla

I like Ketsbaia's idea, but in the vain of keeping it colourful, Red stands out more than any other colour. I know its the scum colours but see how easy it is to spot something thats red among a sea of darker colours.

Here's some ridiculously shit mock up...

crudenuscmockupkr7.jpg

w545.png

Not quite lemon, Wacky :lol:

aye thats not bad =D

58914030qb3.png

Great work lads...combine those two above and we have a winner i think!

That yellow would stand out a miles and if we had that image of ashley in black and white on the front would be great, i dont think it would be all that costly to produce neither tbf.

That yellow is spot on Skol - perhaps change the text to say something like:

"You, yes you, the fat one over there... get out of our club, we don't want you!" :lol:

I have to agree with the lad on N-O who said it needs to be a colour which will stand out, as B&W is too easy to ignore.

'Which one of you is Mike Ashley?'

:lol: i like that one =D

people wearing a "we love NUFC" shirt, well to be fair they wouldn't be there if they didn't i think it needs to make a point or aim at something other than that.

and yeah you can't have it black/white, you'd never notice the things

blue or something i guess would be grand

I like the yellow one too. I chose black and white though because as much as you want to be noticed, you also want to support the team. I think the Newcastle black and white stripes are SO famous, that to change the direction of the stripes would make an impact while still being perfectly obvious that you were behind the team. There's also the symbolism of wanting the club to change direction too. It's an inbuilt message without the need for a written slogan.

I'm not arsed about who's design gets used but I just wanted to defend the reasoning of keeping with the same colours.

Also, if you don't use black and white, you could end up with thousands of home fans looking like they're supporting the away team. :D

Here's some ridiculously shit mock up...

crudenuscmockupkr7.jpg

w545.png

Not quite lemon, Wacky :lol:

This gets my vote- perhaps someone more savvy than me could try Putting Shearers face on it(keeping the tache of course).

This (yellow)would stand out at the match, and doesn't look to bad at all.

I take it the boycott isnt happening then? Im not sure any number of T shirts will really make any difference to MA.

The more I think about it, the only thing that could possibly help us now (post transfer window) is sacking JFK and getting a decent manager in. But we all know no-one in their right mind is goign to come here

Appropriately as I'm sitting in Berlin typing this.

On a red or yellow shirt with Ashley's face imposed on a picture of Hitler standing at the podium addressing the crowd.

"Even Hitler spoke to his supporters"

Or just text.

"If Bush is another word for cunt,

What's Ashley?"

Appropriately as I'm sitting in Berlin typing this.

On a red or yellow shirt with Ashley's face imposed on a picture of Hitler standing at the podium addressing the crowd.

"Even Hitler spoke to his supporters"Or just text.

"If Bush is another word for cunt,

What's Ashley?"

I can see that going down like a turd in a swimming pool.

Snappy tho :lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist