T Shirt ideas

Chaser

Appropriately as I'm sitting in Berlin typing this.

On a red or yellow shirt with Ashley's face imposed on a picture of Hitler standing at the podium addressing the crowd.

"Even Hitler spoke to his supporters"Or just text.

"If Bush is another word for cunt,

What's Ashley?"

I can see that going down like a turd in a swimming ool.

Snappy tho :lol:

Funny isn't that what Ashley's all about?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a red or yellow shirt with Ashley's face imposed on a picture of Hitler standing at the podium addressing the crowd.

"Even Hitler spoke to his supporters"

Or just text.

What's Ashley?"

As much as I hate the bloke comparing him to Hitler is a tad harsh :lol:

"Even Hitler spoke to his supporters"

Or just text.

What's Ashley?"

As much as I hate the bloke comparing him to Hitler is a tad harsh :lol:

Yeah you're probably right.

How about Pol Pot?

And we can't use Stalin as he never spoke to anybody!

Here's some ridiculously shit mock up...

crudenuscmockupkr7.jpg

w545.png

Not quite lemon, Wacky :lol:

This gets my vote- perhaps someone more savvy than me could try Putting Shearers face on it(keeping the tache of course).

This (yellow)would stand out at the match, and doesn't look to bad at all.

I just used the Lord Kitchener idea because I could think of nowt else on short notice. Whatever slogan we have need to be more direct, original and focused at the regime in place. What I suggested is a bit to vague IMO.

Also, a suggestion as an NUSC member :D I reckon for one game this season they should have an amnesty on paying for a years membership. Have a couple of dozen people scattered around outside the ground with clipboards, taking e-mail addresses etc. and allowing them to join for free. Surely that would increase the membership hugely and get the word out to more people?

Edited by Ketsbaia

Its only 1 down 4 to go - Jimenez went a while ago, but Vetere, Wise, LLambias, and Ashley are still there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Jimenez

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Vetere

I always liked...

ashbanner.jpg

Bit out of date seeing as 2 of them have left

"One down, four to go!" underneath :lol:

All a great idea, and love the slogans everyone of them, but how many will actually buy a teeshirt?

To make an impact, especially amongst 40-50,000 fans there has to be a majority of fans wearing them.

Will the majority of fans buy and wear one, seriously ask yourself that question.

You are dealing with a huge cross-section of people from all walks of life, the young and the old, the not so well off to the better off, and the list goes on.

IMO you will be lucky to sell 5000 and even if you do that number will just not make a difference.

The black and white cards that we held up at the start of a season, the shearer masks for his testimonial made an impact,

I find it hard to think of something that really could make an impact, maybe something like a plain red card and a slogan to be raised just before the start of the Everton game. My personal view is boycott because that would be a resounding message but that has been ruled out.

Edited by Jackies the Lad

50,000 Dennis Wise masks is the way forward tbh

I find it hard to think of something that really could make an impact, maybe something like a plain red card and a slogan to be raised just before the start of the Everton game. My personal view is boycott because that would be a resounding message but that has been ruled out.

All a great idea, and love the slogans everyone of them, but how many will actually buy a teeshirt?

To make an impact, especially amongst 40-50,000 fans there has to be a majority of fans wearing them.

Will the majority of fans buy and wear one, seriously ask yourself that question.

You are dealing with a huge cross-section of people from all walks of life, the young and the old, the not so well off to the better off, and the list goes on.

IMO you will be lucky to sell 5000 and even if you do that number will just not make a difference.

The black and white cards that we held up at the start of a season, the shearer masks for his testimonial made an impact,

You mean they won't come free with NUSC membership? :lol:

I thought it was a double pronged idea to increase subs and spread the message.

Maybe the wearing just black "in mourning" idea is best. At least that way people can do it without forking out anything.

We should borrow The Fish's 50% Reservoir Dogs look - i.e. Black tie and jacket and a pair of jeans :lol:

Edited by alex

Maybe the wearing just black "in mourning" idea is best. At least that way people can do it without forking out anything.

We should borrow The Fish's 50% Reservoir Dogs look - i.e. Black tie and jacket and a pair of jeans :lol:

AKA "the Jimmy Nail"?

AKA "the Jimmy Nail"?

Ain't no doubt, it's plain to see.

AKA "the Jimmy Nail"?

Ain't no doubt, it's plain to see.

What kind of shoes but? :D

50,000 Dennis Wise masks is the way forward tbh

At least we'll able to finally say he's been to a game like...

I always liked...

ashbanner.jpg

Bit out of date seeing as 2 of them have left

"One down, four to go!" underneath :lol:

Shame KINNEAR doesn't fit in where JIMENEZ was.... :D

I think the writing needs to get to the point of what are the burning questions? It shouldnt be Ashley out, it needs to be more specific about the regime.

Imo, WHAT IS WISE'S JOB? is a must. A simple question, that has caused a lot of anger because no-one knows for sure what his job actually is, and a legend has left the club claiming players we're brought in without him wanting em.

And it must be yellow imo.