West Brom (A)

smoggeordie

Get the fuck in!!! :lol:

I was shitting it second half, we were gash, when you rely on the experience of Butt put his foot on the ball, slow the game down and knock it abaout, he was the biggest culprit today.

Great 3 points, turning point for sure...we are going to have nearly a full strength team for everton at home!!

Harper...7 Should of done better for there 2nd

Enrique...7 Done well, wasteful at times tho

S.Taylor...7 Important goal, at fault for there 1st, indifferent

Bassong...7 Not his best game, but done nothing wrong

Coloccini...6 Liability, needs to improve

R.Taylor...8 Great debut, excellant 1st half, quieter 2nd

Duff...8 Best game for us EVER

Butt...5 Sick of this cunt

Nolan...7 Busy, contained himself to much in 2nd half though

Lovenkrands...8 Very good game, good movement and has a strikers eye

Shola...5 Sick of this cunt

Excellant 1st half, shite second but VERY valuable 3 points....up to 13th ;)

Looking forward to Everton at home when we will see....

Harper

R.Taylor---Coloccini---Bassong---Enrique

Gutierrez---Nolan---Butt----Duff

Martins---Viduka

Id rather Smith was in there instead of Butt...

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we'd need that many more points to stay up either. Obviously not counting any chickens and we made hard work of beating the worst side in the league but I reckon 35 points would probably be more than enough.

As an aside it would be amazing if Allardyce took Blackburn down (nowt against Blackburn like).

Aye I'd be made up if that happened. Imagine the look on his fucking enormous face.

Honeymoon period over, could happen, fingers crossed

Hopefully the return of Jonas will see Steven Taylor dropped from RB. I think R. Taylor - Collocini - Bassong - Enrique is a a decent back four.

Hopefully the return of Jonas will see Steven Taylor dropped from RB. I think R. Taylor - Collocini - Bassong - Enrique is a a decent back four.

Aye and add Oba to the starting line up and we are starting to look quite a but stronger...

Aye, get Shola and Butt out the side and we're a better team altogether.

Shola and Taylor (of the Steven variety) were prett much useless (Yes, I know ST scored but apart from that he was gash) and should be put out of their misery or put on the transfer list. Either one will do.

Taylor (of the Ryan variety) was canny. Nothing spectacular but his set pieces looked decent and he had a good long throw on him.

Duff was good going forward but I have no faith in him to win any 50/50 ball as he looks scared stiff.

MOTM today has to be Lovenkradns (see what I did there :lol: ) for the simple fact he isn't a complete fucking snail.

Hopefully our lineup for Everton will be:

-------------Harper-------------

Raylor--Colo--Bassong--Enrique

Gutierrez--Nolan--Butt-Duff

-----------Martins--Lovenkrands

Subs:

Viduka

Saylor

Smith

Sholer

Xisco

Do you think JFK (if he's not dead :lol:) will partner Viduka up with Smith or Shitola (if Obi's not fit yet)?

I think Martins might start against Everton. I hope he does anyway as it's a fortnight away. I'd rather he ran out of steam after an hour as came on having to save the game.

Very good news! I just had a go on the BBC Table Predictor, and I deduced that if we win every single game from here on out, and no one else in the league gets ANY points, then we'll win the league comfortably by 13 points!

Very good news! I just had a go on the BBC Table Predictor, and I deduced that if we win every single game from here on out, and no one else in the league gets ANY points, then we'll win the league comfortably by 13 points!

lol

I think I should get the credit because I am a massive pessimist, but I feel my attempts to take the piss out of the optimists inspired the team. Well it couldn't have been Chrissy Hughton could it :yes

perhaps calderwood is the new keegan.... score 1 more than you...yadda yadda ;)

Team looks great

3-0 to the toon - Martins 8, Duff 27, Nolan 83

/Geordie Lad and 2bias :lol:

Good win today like. Out of 10 i'd give our players:

Harper 6

S. Taylor 5

Coloccini 5

Bassong 7

Enrique 6

R. Taylor 6

Nolan 6

Butt 5

Duff 8 MOM

Lovenkrands 8

Ameobi 5

Thought our push going forward was better than ive seen in recent games, saying that though our defense was even worse that ive seen in recent games :| they tried to play the offside trap too many times, and when they did they didnt have communication to keep the line, it was shocking at times.

Think the team for the next game should be:

Harper

R. Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

Jonas/Duff Nolan Butt Duff/Jonas

Lovenkrands Martins