West Brom (A)

smoggeordie

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A much needed 3pts Well done lads :lol:

Thought i was dreaming at half time then lost me stream,found a shite one and missed most of the second half.

From what i've read on here sounds like they were pretty much shite in the second half,but, i'll say it again

Well done lads ;)

Jesus Christ!! why do we have this propensity to fall apart in the second half, especially when we go into the dressing-room 3 - 1 up. As the second half went on and after they got their second goal I honestly began to think they were going to get a third goal and salvage a point.

The back four were like a sieve with enlarged holes.

R. Taylor lost the ball a little too easily but had a decent first game.

Perhaps Lovenkrands should have started last week.

Ameobe, fer God's sake, how much longer do I have to suffer his mediocrasy.

However, a good 3 points that we needed. :lol:

Jesus Christ!! why do we have this propensity to fall apart in the second half, especially when we go into the dressing-room 3 - 1 up. As the second half went on and after they got their second goal I honestly began to think they were going to get a third goal and salvage a point.

Just watching it now, fucking shambles at the back. What happened to Martins btw, not even on the bench?

;)

Lovenkrands done well today not just with his goal but in chasing down defenders and finding space when we were attacking, Shola didn't do too bad but should have come off about 15 minutes before he did because he was knackered, not sure if it was the best idea bringing Viduka on either as he doesn't really offer anything when we're under pressure.

Fortune played well for them and took both of his goals well, Duff was motm.

top notch journalism from the sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2216052.ece

And he knows Kinnear will be delighted by the way Newcastle fought back for their first Premier League victory in seven games.

Damien Duff and Peter Lovenkrands overturned Marc-Antoine's opener to put the lowly Magpies 2-1 up inside nine minutes.

I don't think we've won any games that we've trailed in at any point (although I would love to be corrected). To be fair there's not many excluding today where we've been pegged back and then scored again

Could Revolver be Kinnear? The "hospital" would be the perfect alibi for a concerted anti-N'somnia campaign...

Revolver put a good shift in this afternoon. N'Zogbia is currently at 3.41 out of 10 on the BBC Player Rater. :lol:

As much as I would love to say I am JFK (Ok, maybe 'love' isn't the right word), the man himself was probably too busy guarding himself from angry Newcastle fans trying to pull out the wires.