Shay - Press Conference

donaldstott

Cleary Given got in a strop then the club weren't doing business, just like when he snapped his crayons in 2000 when Sir Bobby had the audacity to play an in form Harper ahead of him, then then slaps in a transfer request which is a statement of intent to leave the club ASAP regardless of whether the club are willing to sell, as it has been stated before, if Given had any regard to the fans he'd have fought relegation with us and left in the summer.

Really can't understand the fucking shite spouted by some fans towards Given after the service he's given us over the past decade.

He's been a fucking terrific servant and can't be blamed whatsoever for wanting to get out of this shit-tip

Aye lets all give up, thats the spirit that'll get us get us out our current position.

After 11 consistent and solid years I think he has a right to be pissed off and move on to a better club.

Only attention seeking fuckwits would think otherwise

My status as a fuckwit has never been in question :lol:

either way my opinion of Shay Given as an quitter still stands.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleary Given got in a strop then the club weren't doing business, just like when he snapped his crayons in 2000 when Sir Bobby had the audacity to play an in form Harper ahead of him, then then slaps in a transfer request which is a statement of intent to leave the club ASAP regardless of whether the club are willing to sell, as it has been stated before, if Given had any regard to the fans he'd have fought relegation with us and left in the summer.

Really can't understand the fucking shite spouted by some fans towards Given after the service he's given us over the past decade.

He's been a fucking terrific servant and can't be blamed whatsoever for wanting to get out of this shit-tip

Stop shitting on your club you fool.

My apologies, here's me thinking we're in a fucking mess...

My apologies, here's me thinking we're in a fucking mess...

We are. :lol:

Much as I wan't Ashley to *ahem* shit or get off the pot....I still don't think we're doing ourselves or the club any favours by bad mouthing it and running it into the ground.

I feel as sick as you do that the promising start after so many shit years got thrown away again but I don't like this attitude that we should all give up on the club. ;)

Fucking hell man, check out the cut and paste work that kitbag have done - that was Shay stood between Owen and Duff a couple of weeks back! :lol:

tlm-a.jpg

Steven Harper modelled the kit for that shoot & every other.

Steven Harper has always modelled the kits.

temp11ul9.jpg

most of our players would have broke a metatarsal on that speed bump...but not shay. :lol:

It's not right seeing him in another strip. :yes

agreed, he looks wrong on ss1 today, its like seeing your lass with another bloke! ;) you know she still has feelings but has put them to one side for her own pleasure

3 key saves from Given in the first half. He's finding out quick smart that the City defense is on par with Newcastle's! At home to the side running second last and they've given up the better chances.

Mind you Shay could do a lot worse than keep Middlesbrough below us on the table! A 0-0 will probably suit, though I can't see this one lasting all game without a goal. Man City players (including their fullbacks!) love to get way up the field, leaving them exposed at the back. It's as though City think they're a darn sight better than they actually are. Step-overs, back-heels, they've got it all :lol: just don't expect them to score goals*.

* - They'll probably score three in the second half now that I've said that.

Fucking hell man, check out the cut and paste work that kitbag have done - that was Shay stood between Owen and Duff a couple of weeks back! :lol:

tlm-a.jpg

Steven Harper modelled the kit for that shoot & every other.

Steven Harper has always modelled the kits.

Has he fuck like - Shay's done most if not all of them. Not remember the 'rhubarb and custard' one he did a couple of years back and looked far from impressed?

Shay definitely did this one and I remember seeing him on it the other day making me think he'll not be modelling next seasons. The cut and paste at the neck line is horrific.