Ibanez Joe Satriani 100(sold) & BOSS ME50(sold)

Tom

Class guitar. (as new tbh)

Coil tapped, floyd rose, 60's strat neck, basswood body so light as a feather but tonally active.

Selling because I am looking to buy something else more suiting my style of music.

Will only sell to a good offer anyway. Cost £600 new with a Hiscox case.

2uygjgj.jpg

BOSS ME50

boss_me50a.jpg

Control everything with clearly marked knobs! Like having a whole collection of Boss stomp boxes -- 10 EQ presets, 22 distortion types, 11 modulation types, 11 delay types, and 6 expression pedal effects. The distortion, mod, and delay sections each feature the same parameter control knobs that you would find on a Boss pedal, and a stomp pedal to turn the effect on or off. Wah, pitch-shift, ring mod, square wave, rotary, you name it! Two taps of a button saves your patch into 30 editable presets.

The Pedal is in very good condition and has only been gigged once and in the studio once.

£100 with power supply or £80 without (takes a 9V-PSU)

:lol:

Haha!

I don't even think they make that guitar in left handed :lol:

I have just had a look and they still retail for £600 and the case about £80.

I haven't even took it out the house to be honest, just played it in doors so it's in literally perfect condition.

Don't know what I'm looking for as a replacement as yet, I was looking at a Gibson ES-335 in a few months but they have gone up in price about £600 lately :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sill waiting for the £100 from the ME50 :lol:

I dunno really.

Looking at Godins, Rickenbackers, Gibson Les Paul Juniors, Boutique Amps that kind of thing!

Suggestions are welcome though!

I would probably say blues these days, certainly in sound and style, I also play some garage blues, indie and whatever tbh.

Budget up to £1k but I'm happy spending pretty much nowt if I find a guitar that suits, like a Gibson Les Paul Junior at £500 or whatever.

Well the obvious answer would be a tele or strat - you can get a pretty high end american strat for around £1,000.

If your more into the les paul side of things, you can get a top quality Greco or Edwards comfortably for that price, and probably have a fair amount left over. They're not LPs but they're of the same, or often higher quality, the only thing missing is the name. The stock pickups might not be great either, but you can easily change that with the money left over.

Well I have a Gibson Les Paul Classic and a good U.S Stratocaster.

I have recently sold a Telecaster (still in the classifieds here!) but I have had a look at some nice 62' Telecasters made in Japan and they look decent, I have also had a look at the Telecaster Deluxes which look class but at the moment they are about £150-200 overpriced and I wont be ripped off, so if need be I will wait for the market to calm down.

Not the best of times to buy Japanese stuff either tbh, what with the exchange rate - all japanese made ibanez products have gone up a good 15% since last year, and there new signature models are all pretty pricey. Shouldn't think they'll ever mark down the increase either :icon_lol:

Well we can wait and see I suppose.

It's a very tough time because people really can't afford to buy and some shops can't afford not to raise their prices because of the exchange rate, I can see a lot of shops getting into some trouble. The bigger shops should be fine but the smaller shops may well be screwed.

I will only pay what I think the guitar is worth at the end of the day.

Well we can wait and see I suppose.

It's a very tough time because people really can't afford to buy and some shops can't afford not to raise their prices because of the exchange rate, I can see a lot of shops getting into some trouble. The bigger shops should be fine but the smaller shops may well be screwed.

I will only pay what I think the guitar is worth at the end of the day.

That's the hard part, I've got a Les Paul Standard bought in 1998, it's Honeyburst BUT it was a limited edition with all gold fittings/pickups etc. haven't found another like it anywhere on the net so am clueless to it's value or what I should be looking for if I was to flog it.

Sounds worth holding onto to be honest.

I would guess at about £1300-1400 however

Aye I know, probably will to be honest, never play it and go through phases of should I sell, should I not every so often.

My 76 Strat is going in the ground with me tho' :superman2sa2: worked my nuts off as a kid to save for it. Still got the receipt somewhere, was £256

I think my Gibson Les Paul Classic is important to me because it was my first real guitar and I tried a load before buying it.

Other than that I would say my Epiphone SG custom is pretty special and my Fender US Strat 2005 because it seen my through uni and I bought it just going into the summer in my first year.

So the weather was fucking lush and I was just walking about with my new guitar and I started the trend of walking about looking like a twat, however I had the best guitar and we even did a guerilla outside gig :lol:

With a 20 metre cable running round in the sun :superman2sa2: