Christian Bale's rant

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was hilarious when I heard it. The guy is clearly bananas. Anyone who has scene American psycho and the machinist must know this. He is clearly a disturbed human being who obssesses over his work which makes him one of my fav actors. He must find it very hard snapping out of character as he gets so involved in each role, I think he even keeps his different accents during interviews if he is still working on a movie. Must be hard to get his english accent back.

Another testament to how being a child star gives you a good chance of turning into a fucking lunatic =)

I thought this was hilarious when I heard it. The guy is clearly bananas. Anyone who has scene American psycho and the machinist must know this. He is clearly a disturbed human being who obssesses over his work which makes him one of my fav actors. He must find it very hard snapping out of character as he gets so involved in each role, I think he even keeps his different accents during interviews if he is still working on a movie. Must be hard to get his english accent back.

Another testament to how being a child star gives you a good chance of turning into a fucking lunatic =)

God his life must be terrible.

It's just acting man :lol:

hehe i know, but you have to have a little crazy in you to eat just one apple every day for a few months and become a skeleton. And he's most probably done many drugs. There's acting, and then there's going too far, totally immersing himself in the roles he plays, which must be quite a strain on his mental state and troubling for those in his personal life.

hehe i know, but you have to have a little crazy in you to eat just one apple every day for a few months and become a skeleton. And he's most probably done many drugs. There's acting, and then there's going too far, totally immersing himself in the roles he plays, which must be quite a strain on his mental state and troubling for those in his personal life.

Me in the first two years at university tbh. I was just doing it for a laugh as well.

Me in the first two years at university tbh. I was just doing it for a laugh as well.

Your american accent was spot on though, nearly surpassed Mancy's jamaican craic