Disrespectful teams

MJD

The Zaire team who just constantly kicked the ball away before the other team took the free kick... cracks me up every time I see that.

They only did it once :lol:

The Zaire team who just constantly kicked the ball away before the other team took the free kick... cracks me up every time I see that.

That'll be this one then?

I love the way he tries to plead his innocence :lol:

The look on Jairzinho's face as well man :lol:

Edit: Doesn't actually show it there but he's just walking away shaking his head. The bloke's playing in the WC finals and he hasn't even got a rudimentary grip on the rules.

Edited by alex

That'll be this one then?

I love the way he tries to plead his innocence :lol:

Must say it puts a smile on my face every time i see that.The look on the face of the bloke in the middle of wall, outraged that a Brazilian tried to get in the wall.

When we sing to every team "Your support is fucking shit".

Fair enough once in a blue moon, or for teams who actually are shit, but mostly every game / team. :lol:

It's justified though, every support that comes here is wank apart from Man Utd. When people claim "we're the best fans around", it's not that fucking difficult to attain that status. I think it's the era we live in. Villa, Spurs, Sunderland, Everton...they're all shit, the only teams you notice that are good are teams who come up and that sharp wears off*.

*Man Utd aside.

When we sing to every team "Your support is fucking shit".

Fair enough once in a blue moon, or for teams who actually are shit, but mostly every game / team. :lol:

It's justified though, every support that comes here is wank apart from Man Utd. When people claim "we're the best fans around", it's not that fucking difficult to attain that status. I think it's the era we live in. Villa, Spurs, Sunderland, Everton...they're all shit, the only teams you notice that are good are teams who come up and that sharp wears off*.

*Man Utd aside.

Their away support, which as Keane pointed out are obviously the hard core genuine and most likely locally based fans, have been top notch for years now. Shame about the Sky boys and day trippers that have ruined their home atmosphere.