Kinnear needs heart bypass operation

Ketsbaia

this maybe harsh but

;):icon_lol:

pity houghton is incharge but lets face it kinnear isn't much better if at all

Out of line IMO. The bloke is a lying cunt but with his history of heart trouble i'm hardly jumping for joy at the fact he's had to go to hospital :yes

If i had a history of heart trouble i'd probably avoid going to a massive club to doa highly stressfull job that i know i'm going to be crap at.

might as well load up on fry ups and crisps

So it's Kinnear's fault for taking the job he could only dream of when offered? Reeto :lol:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this good news ??

Does anyone think there is a que of managers waiting to jump into the Newcastle job ?

If this is remotely serious it will mean we'll have Houghton or Calderwood in charge for the remainder of the season.

regardless of what you think of JFK, I hope he gets well soon.

Agreed, Kinnear is the best we can probably get at the moment but regardless I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone.

Why is this good news ??

Does anyone think there is a que of managers waiting to jump into the Newcastle job ?

If this is remotely serious it will mean we'll have Houghton or Calderwood in charge for the remainder of the season.

Agreed, Kinnear is the best we can probably get at the moment but regardless I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone.

The problem last time was the nature of a temp contract and the club being up for sale. This won't hinder a new appointment.

Hope he gets well soon and it's nowt serious, heart attacks and strokes aren't really a joking matter. If it is even slightly serious he needs to consider what's best for his health, it'd leave us with a problem but I wouldn't blame him for stepping down, better safe than sorry.

Why is this good news ??

The problem last time was the nature of a temp contract and the club being up for sale. This won't hinder a new appointment.

No but working for a group of certified cunts will put quite a few off.

Why is this good news ??

I also think there is no coincidence that our last two appointments have cost us nowt in compensation.

If Ashley would pay the cash I don't think we would be short in applicants even with the mess we are in.

Lets hope hes had a stroke (That he fully recovers from obviously) so has to leave the club as manager

I would have thought someone with your medical training would have known that the definition of a stroke is it causes permanent brain damage, as opposed to say a TIA?

Anyway, best of luck to him, but this highlights how ridiculous it was to hire a man with serious health problems to the most stressful job in English football. That's before taking into account how shit a manager he is.

Aye, cos they teach you that when your doing mental health nursing :lol:

Why is this good news ??

I also think there is no coincidence that our last two appointments have cost us nowt in compensation.

If Ashley would pay the cash I don't think we would be short in applicants even with the mess we are in.

Agreed.

Hope he hasn't suffered a stroke. It would be farcical seeing him trying to call a journalist a cunt through one side of his mouth.

:lol: nasty, might sort out his coughing problem though. Hes an old man with a dodgy ticker, they will tell him to take a week off work and send him own I reckon

Hope he hasn't suffered a stroke. It would be farcical seeing him trying to call a journalist a cunt through one side of his mouth.

:lol: nasty, might sort out his coughing problem though. Hes an old man with a dodgy ticker, they will tell him to take a week off work and send him own I reckon

I think he needs to exit this management lark, even for the fittest it puts massive stress on people. Warning sign imo. Get out Joe.

If the rumours that he is fucked off with Ashley are true this could be the incentuve he needs to quit. And despite what poeple think, imo Kinnear leaving would be a good thing. Whoever replaces him has got to be better than him. . . . havent they???

If the rumours that he is fucked off with Ashley are true this could be the incentuve he needs to quit. And despite what poeple think, imo Kinnear leaving would be a good thing. Whoever replaces him has got to be better than him. . . . havent they???

who would it be though, we scraped the botton of the barrel with jfk

So it's Kinnear's fault for taking the job he could only dream of when offered? Reeto :lol:

yes?

it's not like he didn't know it could cause his already fragile state more damage

it's like smokers with lung problems or that catch cancer and keep smoking.. wtf did ya think was going to happen etc

Fragile state? Fucking hell ;)

He had a heart attack. Not everyone who has a heart attack has to spend the rest of their lives wrapped in cotton wool.

He managed since he was last ill and hadn't dropped dead.

Edited by Ketsbaia