Kinnear needs heart bypass operation

Ketsbaia

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is the 'special one' would need to be the 'fucking amazing one' to do a job with us :lol:

340x.jpg

;)

lol if only, could ya imagine dennis trying to get one over on ketsbia, he'd be tied to an ad board within seconds for a good kicking

Damn straight, I'd love to see him giving Wise a kicking, bring the psycho Georgian back! :yes

If the rumours that he is fucked off with Ashley are true this could be the incentuve he needs to quit. And despite what poeple think, imo Kinnear leaving would be a good thing. Whoever replaces him has got to be better than him. . . . havent they???

who would it be though, we scraped the botton of the barrel with jfk

Yes but last time we were only offering a temp contract.

I hope it's nothing too serious, and he's just been taken to Hospital for precautionary measures. Having read that the club's medical staff saw to him I'm fully expecting the hospital to discover that Joe has a torn hamstring. :lol:

Dam, Hughton is even more clueless than Kinnear.

Everyone slags Hughton off but hes the one that coaches the players all week, if the talk is right Kinnear sits in his office all week.

So it's his fault we're so shite then. :lol:

he is the 'special one' would need to be the 'fucking amazing one' to do a job with us ;)

340x.jpg

:yes

lol if only, could ya imagine dennis trying to get one over on ketsbia, he'd be tied to an ad board within seconds for a good kicking

:lol:

Best wishes ,health -wise, to JFK. Come on gents, bit naughty wishing ill on the owld bugger*.

As i write we've just kicked off 2nd half 3-1 up :icon_lol:

* Yes,I know i said i hoped Insomnia broke his feckin leg a few days ago- totally different :icon_lol:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1548831,00.html

On Saturday morning Joe Kinnear reported feeling unwell at the team hotel ahead of Newcastle United's game at West Bromwich Albion.

After being examined by the Club's medical staff Joe was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure where he remains under observation.

Joe will miss the game, with Chris Hughton taking charge of the team at The Hawthorns.

Fantastic news, regardless of todays result

It would make sense that he hasn't signed this extended contract, if he thinks he isn't up to it health-wise, or more likely if he has his missus in his ear about his health. Better for him to see out the season and retire - the money he's made from one season of managing Newcastle will afford him a pretty comfortable retirement.