Kinnear needs heart bypass operation

Ketsbaia

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1548831,00.html

On Saturday morning Joe Kinnear reported feeling unwell at the team hotel ahead of Newcastle United's game at West Bromwich Albion.

After being examined by the Club's medical staff Joe was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure where he remains under observation.

Joe will miss the game, with Chris Hughton taking charge of the team at The Hawthorns.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hougton in charge, that's us officially fucked

I concur. I'd rather have Walter Mitty in charge than Hughton.

Christ, it would be a bad season if we get relegated and manage to see off a manager too :lol:

this maybe harsh but

:lol::yes

pity houghton is incharge but lets face it kinnear isn't much better if at all

Out of line IMO. The bloke is a lying cunt but with his history of heart trouble i'm hardly jumping for joy at the fact he's had to go to hospital ;)

Why is this good news ??

Does anyone think there is a que of managers waiting to jump into the Newcastle job ?

If this is remotely serious it will mean we'll have Houghton or Calderwood in charge for the remainder of the season.

regardless of what you think of JFK, I hope he gets well soon.

I hope that there's nothing at all wrong with the guy and he comes back to the team for the rest of the season.

If we are to go down, we don't want any fucking excuses from LardAsh and Llabia about losing the manager and the team being disrupted.

btw, the man's health is far more important than petty sniping at him imo.

whats with the seriousness? I think kinnear would take us down. Hes here for himself nobody else, not the fans not the owners. Simply to line his own pockets.

Oh and he doesnt have a clue.

Edited by JaMoUsE

I hope he is ok but this surely throws any long term contract talk into doubt - its hardly the best job to be in if you are walking a tightrope with regards to your health - it maybe a blessing in disguise in that he may not continue after this season and a management change will be forced upon the owner

I hope he is ok but this surely throws any long term contract talk into doubt - its hardly the best job to be in if you are walking a tightrope with regards to your health - it maybe a blessing in disguise in that he may not continue after this season and a management change will be forced upon the owner

spot on. Should be in the job in the first place. He openly said no-one else would touch him with his medical backgorund. Justified imo

Lets hope hes had a stroke (That he fully recovers from obviously) so has to leave the club as manager

I would have thought someone with your medical training would have known that the definition of a stroke is it causes permanent brain damage, as opposed to say a TIA?

Anyway, best of luck to him, but this highlights how ridiculous it was to hire a man with serious health problems to the most stressful job in English football. That's before taking into account how shit a manager he is.