Media FREEZE!

Geordie Boyo

Every time I try to view an avi, wmv, mpeg you name it my media player freezes and it doesn't matter which player i download i get the same impact. This hasn't happened before so I don't understand why its happening now.

can anyone help me with this. its a reet pain in the arse because it knacks everything up and goes slow. ;)

I've got:

- adobe flash player 10 activex

- codec pack all in one - 1 6.0.3.0

- defilerpack 1.22

- VLC media player 0.9.8a

what do i need to stop this from happening? :lol:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

It didn't find Inprocserver32, so I just typed it in, found it then deleted it.

I then opened Windows Media Player Classic and the same thing happened. I had to restart my computer because it just slows eveything down . :lol:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E}\InProcServer32

That's what you're looking for, try clicking through manually

I found it. There was no expansion from it like, in terms of the results that showed up on your computer displaying the avi controller thingy mebob what have yer...! I deleated it when I got to it.............probably shouldn't have, but as I say there wasn't any results as such...! :lol: