Could Spurs go down?

Park Life

Strange, strange team. Chock full of talent with nowhere to go. Pav not looking that great, Bent is shocking and Keane plays too deep. For the first time today I start to think this could be the catastrophe season for Spuds. Does Harry know what he is doing?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think so. Not now. I think there are a few other teams dropping faster. I still reckon West Brom, Portsmouth and Boro.

Those 3 and Stoke massive favourites now, followed by us i'd say, until we can do enough to move ourselves out of it.

Wst Brom look doomed even if of late they picked up a bit, Stoke are struggling and picked up a suspension and injury against the mackems i think. And Pompey plus smogs are in absolute freefall.

Forgot about Bolton mind, they could drop into serious trouble as well.

I'd love the media favourites Spurs to be out of the prem it would be hlarious with the plyers they have, but they'll create and score enough to scrape by i supect. Only chance of them going down is if the teams at the bottom have games against them, rough them up and beat them.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I dont think so. Not now. I think there are a few other teams dropping faster. I still reckon West Brom, Portsmouth and Boro.

Those 3 and Stoke massive favourites now, followed by us i'd say, until we can do enough to move ourselves out of it.

Wst Brom look doomed even if of late they picked up a bit, Stoke are struggling and picked up a suspension and injury against the mackems i think. And Pompey plus smogs are in absolute freefall.

I'd love the media favourites Spurs to be out of the prem it would be hlarious with the plyers they have, but they'll create and score enough to scrape by i supect. Only chance of them going down is if the teams at the bottom have games against them, rough them up and beat them.

Not difficult tbf. Imagine if they hadn't got Keane back?

Not difficult tbf. Imagine if they hadn't got Keane back?

Indeed, and what Benitez was thinking i don't know. If Torres and Gerrard are out for any length of time does he really think he has enough goalscorers there to win the prem or CL when it matters!

It's funny though - it's crystal clear that we're having an absolute nightmare of a season. Yet Spurs are on even less points and the media were wanking themselves silly over Redknapp and his 'rejuvenated' side up until a few weeks ago.

It's funny though - it's crystal clear that we're having an absolute nightmare of a season. Yet Spurs are on even less points and the media were wanking themselves silly over Redknapp and his 'rejuvenated' side up until a few weeks ago.

Intersting system this DOF lark. :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/fe...ottenhamhotspur

A case in point. Reading that, you'd think Spurs are challenging for the title FFS.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/fe...ottenhamhotspur

A case in point. Reading that, you'd think Spurs are challenging for the title FFS.

4 right backs and one single decent def midfielder.

So Spurs getting a draw against Arsenal has changed your mind? :lol:

Arsenal had 10 men for 70 min and were also lost Adebeyor and Clichy during the game. No Fabregas either.

Looking at their recent performances and their March fix list has yes. Not only that they are still in Europe and a few energy sapping trips won't do any good either. But what I saw today shocked me, the team has very confidence.