Adams has gone ...

dbsweeney

I was kinda hoping this wouldn't happen as I'm always fearful of the bounce-back effect this may have. It's not like Pompey have a poor squad, so this may see them pull a few more points than they may have otherwise. They're only a few points behind us!!!!

In other words, they may be one less barrier we had between life and the dropzone.

Or am I just over reacting and it's too late for Pompey to resurface? :lol:

Depends who they bring in like. This wasnt his fault though, they were already on the slide before, not to mention selling some decent squad members. This is one of the teams I had for the drop, could stop it now like, though Id rather they didnt.

shame really, i like adams. his press conferences were always class :lol:

+1.

It was a pity on Saturday night, they truly deserved a result against Pool.

+1 jammy scouse bastards, hope torres or gerrard get injured for the rest of the season then we can see them drop out of the top 4 to where they should be if it weren't for these one man rescue missions

He was stitched-up a bit there to say the least with the situation he took over. Be a shame if he's thrown on the managerial scrap heap now as he could possibly do well in the future (or maybe he'd be better coaching). Never really valued his judgement since he earmarked Taylor as a future England captain when he had him on loan at Wycombe though :lol: