The single most annoying woman and face I have ever seen

Guest Stevie

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yanks, I fuckin hate em. Such ignorant fuckin arseholes, and this woman, I hate wife beaters they are scum, but I bet she has a gumshield.

LeazesLad30 (6 hours ago)

"Americans usually only pick up "Posh" or cockney versions of the British accent"

Firstly, I'm not British I'm English, and secondly that is because they're ignorant cunts.

I have spoken to a few Americans in my life, maybe three, and all three didn't think I was speaking English, as my dialect geordie is incomprehensible to them. There's no way you could mix them up, whereas as I said all yanks sound the same. "Have a nice day" fuck off

:lol: I wonder who this is

I know its a cliche but the Yanks don't get accents at all - when I was there a few years ago with some mates the overriding assumption was that we were German - we just "couldn't" be English according to quite a few people.

I know its a cliche but the Yanks don't get accents at all - when I was there a few years ago with some mates the overriding assumption was that we were German - we just "couldn't" be English according to quite a few people.

Thought I was German or Scandinavian as well.

They really are total cunts.

On the contrary - they may be a little ignorant but at the same time I'd say every Yank I've ever met has been as friendly as fuck and I can't think of any cuntism whatsoever.

LeazesLad30 (6 hours ago)

"Americans usually only pick up "Posh" or cockney versions of the British accent"

Firstly, I'm not British I'm English, and secondly that is because they're ignorant cunts.

I have spoken to a few Americans in my life, maybe three, and all three didn't think I was speaking English, as my dialect geordie is incomprehensible to them. There's no way you could mix them up, whereas as I said all yanks sound the same. "Have a nice day" fuck off

And on the basis of meeting an entire THREE Americans they're instantly all cunts. This is a quote from Stevie isn't it?

Thought I was German or Scandinavian as well.

:lol:

"Hadavay und scheiße!"