This Llambias interview

smoggeordie

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club are in dialogue with NUSC but find it strange you have to pay a tenner to support the team.

Club wants to forget KK and move on, but NUSC insist on talking about him.

Says NUSC get 'more credence than they deserve'

An incredible unworthy and unwise dig at NUSC. The cluc shouldn't question the NUSC ways of business. That's seems more like a way of discrediting NUSC. It stinks of let sleeping dogs lie, but there are questions unanswred regarding the structure of Newcastle United. Eventhough they don't want to talk about it, doesn't mean they have lied about Keegan and Wises position.

I find this whole talk about it costing money to be a part of NUSC completly futile and pointless, well... even childish. You rarely join any organisation, that takes care of your interests, for free. In Denmark it's pretty comon to have supporters clubs, and they cost money. Money spent on administration and merchandise. Llambias is bang out of order, commenting that.

He should sit down with the NUSC and put forward his grievance. Not through the media.

And the whole debt thing is in the air again, i see. Nice one

Must have come as quite a shock to MA when he realised 80% of PL clubs have large debt and trading debt and player transfer ongoing debt.

What did he think for FFS!?

vague generic answers, and what moron asks a question about someone we all know had left ages ago.

NUSC are a small breakaway group

a breakaway group from what, can someone point me at the large organised supporters club please

"we find it strange you have to pay a tenner"

aye cause you never have to pay membership fees to join such clubs

fuck sake i remember having to pay a fiver to join a comic fanclub when i was a kid

They fear the NUSC.... :lol:

Edited by Park Life

does make a valid point about the subscription fee for NUSC. If it had cost nothing or even £1 they would probably have 20 fold more members.

He doesn't like.

Not when it's £39.99 to become an NUFC member which gets you the privelige of being able to buy match tickets at face value.

Edited by Happy Face

£8 million to spend?

Basically, if we don't go down this year we're going down next :suicide:

Oh, and it's nice to see NUSC rattle him. Makes my £5 membership fee (love being a student :lol:) worth it

Edited by Ketsbaia

£8 million to spend?

Basically, if we don't go down this year we're going down next :outahere:

Oh, and it's nice to see NUSC rattle him. Makes my £5 membership fee (love being a student :lol:) worth it

They are rattled by it or why mention it in such a snide manner?

£8m budget for the summer?? PR gaff of the highest order. :suicide:

what a joke!

Two Nusc related points and il stick a full reply on when I get home.

1. The club have never dealt with Nusc we are not in discussions with them. We've tried and ended up inviting ourselves to the fans forum to discuss stewarding.

2. We have no interest in talking keegan if he thinks that's what were about then he really is clueless.

3. He goes on about us charging a fee yet to set up an 'official' club recognized supporters club every member has to be a season ticket holder (and then still pay)

At first I was fuming when I read it but now I just find him hilariously stupid and even more willing to treat fans with contempt. It's a sorry state of affairs

what a joke!

Two Nusc related points and il stick a full reply on when I get home.

1. The club have never dealt with Nusc we are not in discussions with them. We've tried and ended up inviting ourselves to the fans forum to discuss stewarding.

2. We have no interest in talking keegan if he thinks that's what were about then he really is clueless.

3. He goes on about us charging a fee yet to set up an 'official' club recognized supporters club every member has to be a season ticket holder (and then still pay)

At first I was fuming when I read it but now I just find him hilariously stupid and even more willing to treat fans with contempt. It's a sorry state of affairs

This lot will be no match for the NUSC in a year or two. The future is ours. :lol:

Go to hell and take this interview with you! It's clear they still think they can just vomit up any bullshit and it'll pacify us. Spending 8 million in the summer? Are you kidding? Put the club up for sale, you fat shite, and then you can piss off back down to London. You'll certainly have no worries about having to come "down" from the Midlands once a week then, you pie-guzzling donkey. :lol::suicide:

£8m budget for the summer?? PR gaff of the highest order. :suicide:

He says they want to be like Villa. Last summer Villa spent over £30M.

The great big eejit.

I can see that ending up in your lies thread when we come out of the window in profit again. :lol:

I assume he's on about JFK since neither or Allardyce or KK got the players they were after in terms of quality or quantity imo.

I can only imagine this is the case. Not sure how JFK would know what players to ask for anyway.

All this is so depressing. :lol:

I assume he's on about JFK since neither or Allardyce or KK got the players they were after in terms of quality or quantity imo.

I can only imagine this is the case. Not sure how JFK would know what players to ask for anyway.

Although that doesn't even tie in with what JK was saying at the beginning of January iirc. I.e. I seem to remember it being 5 in, 0 out, rather than 2 in, 2 out.

Edit: He must mean Hughton :suicide:

Edited by alex

Although that doesn't even tie in with what JK was saying at the beginning of January iirc. I.e. I seem to remember it being 5 in, 0 out, rather than 2 in, 2 out.

Edit: He must mean Hughton :suicide:

:outahere:

When will killing be made legal? :angry:

"We have a 5 year plan..."

"We hope to be like Aston Villa......"

"We have £8m to spend in the Summer...."

This is what you have to spend to "Be like Aston Villa"

VillaSignings.jpg