BNP Wives

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever they were challenged when handing out leaflets their arguments failed miserably and they resorted to calling people 'fat bitch.' Just what you want out of people representing your political party. Another woman claimed we shouldnt have gone to war against Hitler, she wasnt sure why but she also said the plus point of the holocaust was that we learnt a lot about dentistry thanks to the Nazi experiments :lol:

Fucking racist cunts, I'd love if they lived were I live, I would fucking absolutely shit on them, shit on their windows, shit on their doors, shit on their faces and fucking shit every were.

Fucking racist cunts, I'd love if they lived were I live, I would fucking absolutely shit on them, shit on their windows, shit on their doors, shit on their faces and fucking shit every were.

:lol:

I'm more into the whole 'shout cunt and windmill them' but if you want to go down the scat route be my guest.

Edited by Ketsbaia

The lasses are all fucking minging too, wouldnt bone any of them. Like iv said before, i'd rather have a fucking wank.

:lol: Tbh I think your chances of getting off with any of them are probably fairly limited anyway. :suicide:

The lasses are all fucking minging too, wouldnt bone any of them. Like iv said before, i'd rather have a fucking wank.

:lol: Tbh I think your chances of getting off with any of them are probably fairly limited anyway. :angry:

:suicide:

|Izit because I iz black?
:outahere:

"The English people have been here for thousands upon thousands of years"

Have we? :suicide:

:lol:

I once collared an "immagrints oot!" leaflet-dropper from a right-wing German party when I was living in Mainz. Engaged her in polite but sceptical discussion for about 10 minutes then asked if she realised I was an immigrant too. To her credit, she didn't fall for the "yes, but you wash and you don't smell of curry" line as I was expecting.