BNP Wives

Kid Dynamite

Stevie are you and active member of the BNP?

:lol:

Course I'm not. I'm all for an independent England, but while many of the BNP are scum, people are not by default scum if they are in the BNP, they have one or two policies I wholeheartedly agree with, many are ridiculous and racist though.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The National Front are without doubt nothing but racists, but again it's at what level you start calling people racist. Should mosques ever have been built in this country, without doubt in my mind the answer is no maybe that's racist, if it is I am one. It's not part of our culture or our heritage, I don't like seeing them, I get on with asian people no bother, Bal the owner of my local offy, he's a good lad but to be fair I think he's Indian, I've got such a good relationship with him, and am such a good customer he gives me a tab when I've got no cash on me, but let people go to mosques in muslim countries, and a muslim country is exactly what a minority want England to become.

The National Front are without doubt nothing but racists, but again it's at what level you start calling people racist. Should mosques ever have been built in this country, without doubt in my mind the answer is no maybe that's racist, if it is I am one. It's not part of our culture or our heritage, I don't like seeing them, I get on with asian people no bother, Bal the owner of my local offy, he's a good lad but to be fair I think he's Indian, I've got such a good relationship with him, and am such a good customer he gives me a tab when I've got no cash on me, but let people go to mosques in muslim countries, and a muslim country is exactly what a minority want England to become.

I don't want to live in a country where people can't worship freely. So long as Britain remains secular I have no problem with new places of worship being built (with certain caveats that should go without saying).

Those caveats again.

God, you're desperate for an argument about this aren't you? :lol:

"Please accuse me of being a racist so I can go all defensive". Pathetic :suicide:

If I had my way then there'd be no public places of worship as I have a pretty strong dislike of all religion but until I establish my Reich and take charge that's impossible :lol:

Is there any particular reason you want Mosques banning? Do you feel the same for all religious temples and churches or is it just Mosques.

That's the thing, you honestly don't believe you are racist, but by any normal definition you are with attitudes like that.

I take it you believe churches in non-christian countries should not have been built or should now be demolished?

That's the thing, you honestly don't believe you are racist, but by any normal definition you are with attitudes like that.

I take it you believe churches in non-christian countries should not have been built or should now be demolished?

Couldn't give a fuck about other countries pal.

J69 - absolutely.

:lol:

Bal would be short for Balbinder. Which is a Sikh name ie Indian.

If I had my way then there'd be no public places of worship as I have a pretty strong dislike of all religion but until I establish my Reich and take charge that's impossible :lol:

Is there any particular reason you want Mosques banning? Do you feel the same for all religious temples and churches or is it just Mosques.

You get a lovely mint tea and biscuits in the main Paris mosque. Scented gardens (bougainvillea) and little fountains. French birds used to fall for it every time. :suicide:

You get a lovely mint tea and biscuits in the main Paris mosque. Scented gardens (bougainvillea) and little fountains. French birds used to fall for it every time. :suicide:

Bacon sarnies out the question there?

If I had my way then there'd be no public places of worship as I have a pretty strong dislike of all religion but until I establish my Reich and take charge that's impossible :suicide:

You get a lovely mint tea and biscuits in the main Paris mosque. Scented gardens (bougainvillea) and little fountains. French birds used to fall for it every time. :outahere:

Bacon sarnies out the question there?

Never thought about it, what with the tea and biscuits being free. :lol:

The world would be a poorer place without many aspects of Islamic culture imo, not least their architecture.

Medicine, Science and Maths would cease to exist with Islam, am I right?

Edited by Ketsbaia

The world would be a poorer place without many aspects of Islamic culture imo, not least their architecture.

The designers of Mecca have blood on their hands though Alex. There's a Hillsborough type incident every year round that stupid fucking pole.

No. Bearing in mind they invented half of it and stopped the Spanish shitting in the street.

The designers of Mecca have blood on their hands though Alex. There's a Hillsborough type incident every year round that stupid fucking pole.

Scousers get everywhere tbh.

I thought you didn't give a fuck about other countries though.

Scousers get everywhere tbh.

Half them will support Liverpool and that's not even a joke.

Not that I'm aware of.

The world according to Stevie would be a dull place indeed.

I'm not sure what proportion of his views are real or pure wummery, I guess that's the intention. Spoiling for a fight as you suggested earlier.

I thought you didn't give a fuck about other countries though.

I don't, not nice to see people dying though in the pursuit of backward rituals.