Youth Expectations...

Deano

We seem to be builing a pretty decent lookin crop of young talent, im wonder what you guys think or expect from each of them whether it be getting a chance soon or going out on loan or what not.

Krul: Showed MASSIVE potential against Palermo, got some good 1st team experience on loan and i imagine he is 2nd choice from now on in. Should get a few cup outings next year.

Forster: Closest competitor to Krul from the number 2 spot in the GK department, been decent for reserves.

Soderberg: Tall and agile although iv not seen a great deal of him, could probably do with a year in the reserves or a loan to a Fizzy pop side or league one.

Kadar: Solid and competant at LB and CB, if he can shake off the injuries id expect him to be pushing R.Taylor and Enrique at LB next season whilst holding down his reserve team spot.

Tozer: Needs to push on and firmly establish himself in reserve team, maybe a loan out to a championship side is what is needed.

LuaLua: Has to be in the 1st team plans, whether it be on the bench or in the full squad. Tricky, pacey and technically adept...baulk up and he can be in with a chance next season.

Inman: Looks very good on the ball, likes to spread the passes about and has a good engine, needs to knuckle down a reserve team spot next season to be in with a shout the following season. Promising.

Godsmark: Quick, busy and gets a few assists, done well for reserves, needs to keep up the good work in second string and should probably get a few cup outings next season.

Baheng: Promising before injury, needs to push hard once recovering and nail down his place in the reserves, again should get a few cup games next year.

Vuckic: Young and apparently very talented, only time will tell whether he gets a 2nd string birth or is eased in through the youth side. See how he gets on next season.

Ranger: Been knocking in the goals for reserve and youth side...20 in total this season, certainly looks good infront of goal. Should continue in reserves next season and given a few 1st team outings. Like LuaLua, needs to baulk up a bit.

Adjei: Admittedly hopes to be involved in 1st team action in two years, this lad is thought to be very decent, i imagine he'll start off in the youth side end of this season, reserve team next year and see how he gets on.

Have i missed any out? Im not sure if that young south american has signed or is training with the reserves or youth team?

Team in 2013???

---Krul---

R.Taylor---Coloccini---Bassong---Kadar

Gutierrez---LuaLua---Inman---Godsmark

Martins---Ranger

:lol:

Edited by Geordie Lad...

We seem to be builing a pretty decent lookin crop of young talent, im wonder what you guys think or expect from each of them whether it be getting a chance soon or going out on loan or what not.

Krul: Showed MASSIVE potential against Palermo, got some good 1st team experience on loan and i imagine he is 2nd choice from now on in. Should get a few cup outings next year.

Forster: Closest competitor to Krul from the number 2 spot in the GK department, been decent for reserves.

Kadar: Solid and competant at LB and CB, if he can shake off the injuries id expect him to be pushing R.Taylor and Enrique at LB next season whilst holding down his reserve team spot.

Tozer: Needs to push on and firmly establish himself in reserve team, maybe a loan out to a championship side is what is needed.

LuaLua: Has to be in the 1st team plans, whether it be on the bench or in the full squad. Tricky, pacey and technically adept...baulk up and he can be in with a chance next season.

Vuckic: Young and apparently very talented, only time will tell whether he gets a 2nd string birth or is eased in through the youth side. See how he gets on next season.

Ranger: Been knocking in the goals for reserve and youth side...20 in total this season, certainly looks good infront of goal. Should continue in reserves next season and given a few 1st team outings. Like LuaLua, needs to baulk up a bit.

Have i missed any out? Im not sure if that young south american has signed or is training with the reserves or youth team?

Team in 2013???

---Krul---

Martins---Ranger

Soderberg: Tall and agile although iv not seen a great deal of him, could probably do with a year in the reserves or a loan to a Fizzy pop side or league one.

Don't really know why I'm reading this post but what do you think the 'fizzy pop' leagues are, isn't League One included in that...

Edited by Besty

Inman: Looks very good on the ball, likes to spread the passes about and has a good engine, needs to knuckle down a reserve team spot next season to be in with a shout the following season. Promising.

Godsmark: Quick, busy and gets a few assists, done well for reserves, needs to keep up the good work in second string and should probably get a few cup outings next season.

Baheng: Promising before injury, needs to push hard once recovering and nail down his place in the reserves, again should get a few cup games next year.

Adjei: Admittedly hopes to be involved in 1st team action in two years, this lad is thought to be very decent, i imagine he'll start off in the youth side end of this season, reserve team next year and see how he gets on.

Team in 2013???

---Krul---

Martins---Ranger

Supposedly the most promising is Aaron Spear, just turned 16 mind you so t'will probably be a while before we see for ourselves.

Vuckic, Kadar, Tozer and Krull all have what it takes to make the jump up. It will really depend on what coaching they're getting.

Have you seen anything of vuckic mate? I canf find much about his although he is highly rated? Same with Adjei.

Tozer has alot to do though i think kadar, krul, lualua and ranger are the four we'll see most of next season.

Aaron Spear...did we actually sign him?

Oh and besty...my mistake.

Vuckic, Kadar, Tozer and Krull all have what it takes to make the jump up. It will really depend on what coaching they're getting.

One of our coaches bellowing "Get fuckn stuck in, kick em up the arse!" in their faces at half time?

Edited by Kitman

Have you seen anything of vuckic mate? I canf find much about his although he is highly rated? Same with Adjei.

Tozer has alot to do though i think kadar, krul, lualua and ranger are the four we'll see most of next season.

Some bloke from his hometown was banging on about him (Vuckic). He's got that kind of good player name as well. :lol:

One of our coaches bellowing "Get fuckn stuck in, kick em up the arse!" in their faces at half time?

Too technical surely? :lol:

For the life of me I don't know why LL doesn't get the odd 20 min??!!

Some bloke from his hometown was banging on about him (Vuckic). He's got that kind of good player name as well. :lol:

Haha i know what u mean, he's a one id sing on FM because his name sounds good! ;)

LuaLua should be gettin more of a chance like.

Yeah we signed Spear, here's some concrete evidence :lol:

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7298353067

Inman: I'm FREE !!!!

Team in 2013???

---Krul---

Martins---Ranger

FYP

How many times have you seen Vuckic play?

Spear signed but he's only young and has been on the bench a few times for the under 18 Academy side.

Vuckic has only played 45 minutes so far in the Youth Cup game last week which I was at, he was very quiet and taken off at half time for Paul Dummett who is a left back, Shane Ferguson pushed onto left wing where Kazenga LuaLua had been with him then moving up to play off Ranger.

Yeah we signed Spear, here's some concrete evidence :lol:

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7298353067

did not see it on jimbos tv so it never happened ;)

Makings of a top 6 side etc.

I wondered why on earth I was bothering to read this thread until your gem of a comment, Stiva.

In full agreement with your thoughts, I'd just like to add that I have heard we will be challenging for 'everything' in the next five years.

Edited by snakehips