The blooding of youth.

Flair

Do you think Krul will get his chance once our position in the Premier League is secure? He really needs to get into the team now.

He'll get his chance when Harper is inevitably injured.

That'll also probably be the time when a lot of people begin to realise how lucky we were having Given/Harper for so long.

Do you think Krul will get his chance once our position in the Premier League is secure? He really needs to get into the team now.

I must admit I'm very impressed by you being able to go and see Krul play for the kids and reserves over these years to make such judgements. Especially due to yourself being a school kid who lives in London. That must cost you a canny bit.

Kinnears clueless?

That's taken as read :lol:

I went to three or four reserve games last season and didn't see Forster do a lot wrong like. And obviously Krul really impressed in the senior outing he got. I must say I'll still be bricking it if Harper did get an injury and we're in a relegation scrap with two novice 'keepers to choose from.

There'd be huge pressure on them, they'd be constantly crowded and bullied on corners, and if they did make a daft rick it could knack their confidence.

I must admit I'm very impressed by you being able to go and see Krul play for the kids and reserves over these years to make such judgements. Especially due to yourself being a school kid who lives in London. That must cost you a canny bit.

:lol:

Judgement? Stating that he should be given a chance when our Premier League position is secure isn't exactly rocket science. Although, it must be difficult for the less capable on hindsight.

Edited by Attain

Our Premier League status will be ''secure'' - if it is to be secure - towards the last two or three games of the season.

If it does come to that we would probably play Harper to try and paper over the cracks of an utterly shit season as much as possible.

Besides Krul is going for a cruise on his private yacht with 40 supermodels in April.

Judgement? Stating that he should be given a chance when our Premier League position is secure isn't exactly rocket science. Although, it must be difficult for the less capable on hindsight.

Jonny2J is the master of hindsight and when he looks back at this situation he will be inclined to agree.

Our Premier League status will be ''secure'' - if it is to be secure - towards the last two or three games of the season.

If it does come to that we would probably play Harper to try and paper over the cracks of an utterly shit season as much as possible.

Besides Krul is going for a cruise on his private yacht with 40 supermodels in April.

I would appreciate it if you could tell Johnny to stop talking about my personal details.

I would appreciate it if you could tell Johnny to stop talking about my personal details.

He only knows these "personal details" because you posted them on internet forums you fucking bellend.

Krul is a very good keeper IMO. Did exceptionally in Scotland. I know it's a shite level but I'm of the opinion a good Goalie is a good Goalie at any level. If the ball's going in it needs saved, be it in League 2 or the World Cup.

Attain - A 'tard?

He only knows these "personal details" because you posted them on internet forums you fucking bellend.

Doesn't give him the right to spread it around, does it? It is like saying I kissed Gejon's dad (No it isn't true) and then Dr Kenneth Noisewater posting on another forum that I kissed your dad in a completely irrelevant situation.

Edited by Attain

Krul is a very good keeper IMO. Did exceptionally in Scotland. I know it's a shite level but I'm of the opinion a good Goalie is a good Goalie at any level. If the ball's going in it needs saved, be it in League 2 or the World Cup.

Attain - A 'tard?

Yes if it makes you happy.

Doesn't give him the right to spread it around, does it? It is like saying I kissed Gejon's dad (No it isn't true) and then Dr Kenneth Noisewater posting on another forum that I kissed your dad in a completely irrelevant situation.

W.T.F ?????!!!!!111 Where on earth did that come from ??? :lol:

W.T.F ?????!!!!!111 Where on earth did that come from ??? :wub:

:lol: I'd like to make it known that I played no part in any dad-kissing.

To clarify Attain, are you saying you're not a schoolboy from London now?

W.T.F ?????!!!!!111 Where on earth did that come from ??? :wub:

:lol: I'd like to make it known that I played no part in any dad-kissing.

To clarify Attain, are you saying you're not a schoolboy from London now?

Kissing peoples dads? :yahoo: