Steve Bruce ready to take over at Newcastle United

Asprilla

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If would have taken Bruce over Kinnear any day :lol:

i'd take bruce in the current scenario , don't get me wrong..

just staggering how we've come to accept bruce as the saviour after we'd have been fuming 12 months ago if he was linked

Aspirations have changed in accordance to what is in reality achievable.

Steve Bruce would at least offer us stability.

as stated in my original post, it's down to how much the fat cunt has fucked up here.

If Steve Bruce was willing to take us on in our present state I would hae to revise my opinion of him. Ive always thought his lifelong Newcastle fan schtick was self serving crap, but lets be honest he would be risking his reputation to take on this dog and pony show.

I'd be more than happy to see him here, I never thought i'd feel that way

A lot of people keep saying he's done well with Wigan, but I'm more of the opinion that Wigan have done well while he's been there due to a good scouting network providing the likes of Palacios and Valencia and the continuing buffoonery of Spurs, Man City and ourselves.

(I would however, take him in place of our current 'situation'...obviously)

Edited by TicTacWoe

Seriously guys this is such a pitiful thread. He wouldn't come in a gadzillion years. :lol:

Couldn't agree more, not at this stage of the season looking at the posistions of the two clubs. We're still basically up for sale, no one's biting, we're as skint as Wigan and he'd have to work with Dennis fuckin Wise.

We'd all consider Shearer to be "one of us", and we know he wouldnt touch the present regime with a bargepole. So for the Mirror article to claim that we'd be tugging on Bruce's Geordie heartstrings and he may come because of that is frankly bollocks. I really don't know how Steve Bruce feels about NUFC as a supporter, and neither does anyone else really. Its probably fair to say they were his boyhood team, I don't think thats too difficult to work out. But I can't see him knocking a nice little gig like Wigan is at the moment on the head to come to this fuckin basket case for any reason, let alone some misty eyed romantic bullshit.

Seriously guys this is such a pitiful thread. He wouldn't come in a gadzillion years. :lol:

Couldn't agree more, not at this stage of the season looking at the posistions of the two clubs. We're still basically up for sale, no one's biting, we're as skint as Wigan and he'd have to work with Dennis fuckin Wise.

We'd all consider Shearer to be "one of us", and we know he wouldnt touch the present regime with a bargepole. So for the Mirror article to claim that we'd be tugging on Bruce's Geordie heartstrings and he may come because of that is frankly bollocks. I really don't know how Steve Bruce feels about NUFC as a supporter, and neither does anyone else really. Its probably fair to say they were his boyhood team, I don't think thats too difficult to work out. But I can't see him knocking a nice little gig like Wigan is at the moment on the head to come to this fuckin basket case for any reason, let alone some misty eyed romantic bullshit.

Especially as he's on the verge of getting them into Euro.