Newcastle United vs Everton

Deano

Give your head a wobble! Shola and Martins my ass! Lovernkrands and Martins more like.........!

Shola has done ok.

4 Goals and 4 assists this season.

If that includes Duff's goal against West Brom then its a perfect example of shit stats - his pass was shit and got there because the defender fell over.

As for the game our only hope of coming within a mile of beating good teams which it pains me to say Everton are is to start every game with Viduka and Martins. I'd also play Lovenkrands instead of Duff.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper

R. Taylor

Colo

Bassong

Enrique

Jonas

Nolan

Butt

Lovenkrands

Oba

Big Fat Vid

That's the one for me. Duff on for the Duke of Fatness when his legs stop moving, with Lovenkrands moved upfront. Or S Taylor on for R Taylor at right back, R Taylor moved up to RM or LM, and Lovenkrands upfront.

Or something. :D

Tim cahill - suspended

Fellaini - injured 50/50 chance of playing

S Pienaar injured

Hibbert - suspended

Yakubu - injured

Vaughan - injured

L Osman - injured

Saha - just started training but been out for a month

Everton will be very patched up on saturday so there for the taking imo

David Moyes will be without midfield trio Steven Pienaar, Marouane Fellaini and Leon Osman for Sunday's trip to Newcastle.

All three sat out last weekend's FA Cup victory over Aston Villa and Blues boss David Moyes has confirmed they will once again be missing.

The Goodison chief was already without Tony Hibbert and Tim Cahill. Both players are set to serve a one-match ban after picking up their fifth booking of the season last time out.

But the Scot could welcome back striker Louis Saha, who has an outside chance of featuring at St James' Park. The Frenchman has not played since damaging his hamstring in November's 1-0 win at Tottenham Hotspur.

One player definitely back in the squad is Jo. The on-loan Manchester City forward scored twice on his debut against Bolton Wanderers but was cup-tied for the visit of Martin O'Neill's side.

David Moyes will be without midfield trio Steven Pienaar, Marouane Fellaini and Leon Osman for Sunday's trip to Newcastle.

All three sat out last weekend's FA Cup victory over Aston Villa and Blues boss David Moyes has confirmed they will once again be missing.

The Goodison chief was already without Tony Hibbert and Tim Cahill. Both players are set to serve a one-match ban after picking up their fifth booking of the season last time out.

But the Scot could welcome back striker Louis Saha, who has an outside chance of featuring at St James' Park. The Frenchman has not played since damaging his hamstring in November's 1-0 win at Tottenham Hotspur.

One player definitely back in the squad is Jo. The on-loan Manchester City forward scored twice on his debut against Bolton Wanderers but was cup-tied for the visit of Martin O'Neill's side.

Get yer money on. :D

2-1 to us.

Nolan & Martins.

fucking Saha will score for them, just because he used to play for us.

even if hes not playing he'll find a way to score.

Team:

Harper

S. Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

R. Taylor Nolan Butt Gutierrez

Viduka Martins

Best 11 from what we have IMO.

2-1 to us.

Nolan & Martins.

Team:

Harper

Viduka Martins

Ideal team today:

Harper

Lovenkrands Martins

Hughton's Team:

Harper

R. Taylor Nolan Butt Duff

Ameoba Lovenkrands

2-1 to us.

Nolan & Martins.

Team:

Harper

Viduka Martins

Ideal team today:

Harper

Lovenkrands Martins

Hughton's Team:

Harper

Ameoba Lovenkrands

Wouldnt surprise me like.

I forgot about Lovenkrands, either him or Viduka will do me fine.

Ideal team today:

Harper

Lovenkrands Martins

Hughton's Team:

Harper

Ameoba Lovenkrands

My thoughts exactly. Your team is 100% right imo. Lots of effective grafters, pace up top and strength at the back.

Please let him not play the slow, weak and ineffective Viduka either. Many on here would disagee but i'd seriously rather Shola and i'd have Carroll ahead of either.

Please let him not play the slow, weak and ineffective Viduka either. Many on here would disagee but i'd seriously rather Shola and i'd have Carroll ahead of either.

I've found it!!!

The one and only post on the internet where the words "Shola" and "ineffective" are used in a sentence that isnt "Shola is a lazy ineffective twat".

:D

I've found it!!!

The one and only post on the internet where the words "Shola" and "ineffective" are used in a sentence that isnt "Shola is a lazy ineffective twat".

:D

They aren't though :D