Sunday Breakfast

Glasgow Mag

I'm just going home from nightshift to have my breakfast. Think I might stop off in Asda on the way home and buy some powdered scrambled egg mixture and have this on toasted rye bread with fried sweetcorn fritters, topped with ketchup. Wash it down with some Sunny D and Kenco Gold. Might surprise my missus with breakfast in bed.

What about you lot?

I'm just going home from nightshift to have my breakfast. Think I might stop off in Asda on the way home and buy some powdered scrambled egg mixture and have this on toasted rye bread with fried sweetcorn fritters, topped with ketchup. Wash it down with some Sunny D and Kenco Gold. Might surprise my missus with breakfast in bed.

What about you lot?

Why not just buy some eggs?

What about you lot?

Why not just buy some eggs?

What the fuck is this? 1943? I would have thought as well that as a doctor type person you would be steering well clear from the shite Sunny D contains! fucking rank stuff

Nutty Krust plain loaf toasted with butter dripping off it, perfect start to a sunday morn after the night before. :)

Best bread ever.

Like shite :D It's canny nice for white sliced bread but howay man.

As a foreigner you'll just never understand. :D

It was the one thing that people used to request me to bring over whenever I was living in Manchester, well that and Tayto cheese and onion for some strange reason.

As a foreigner you'll just never understand. :D

It was the one thing that people used to request me to bring over whenever I was living in Manchester, well that and Tayto cheese and onion for some strange reason.

I wouldn't care but you have loads of nice bakeries over here that do lush fresh bread. It's hardly France though :)

I was a bit disappointed with Tayto crisps like. I think they were built up a bit too much by a few over here. They were probably lush back in the day before you had all these 'gourmet' crisps. So were Tudor though.

• 1 year later...