TOON ULTRAS BULGARIA

nufc1892

Its tough times to be a Newcastle United supporter.

But the true fans are with their beloved team always and forever.

Even though in Bulgaria the biggest fan base is from Liverpool,Man Utd,Arsenal and Chelsea(no big surprise)

we are the Newcastle United Supporters from Buglaria and we have the following message for you guys:

-Do you remember the Keegan Days???

-Do you remember the SBR Days???

-Do you remember the Champions league Days???

We are sure that one day they'll be back...

We just need to support our team.

HOWAY THE LADS

KEEP THE FAITH

010341934nl3.jpg

010343208rv8.jpg

010344696qy6.jpg

010342788gy3.jpg

010341938ec8.jpg

010341096bq8.jpg

P.S. Take a quick look inside our site and our forum and dont hesitate to contact us if someone decide to come to Bulgaria!!!

http://newcastle-bulgaria.com/

http://www.nufc.snimka.bg/album.php?album_...7192&view=2

BEST REGARDS

We are the Geordies,

The Geordie Boot Boys,

And we are mental and we are mad,

We are the loyalest

football supporters,

The world has ever had..

How did your supporters club start?

first we created the site and the forum and after that slowly we started to talk about meetings and stuff like that.

the most of the guys who support newcastle are from the capital of Bulgaria=Sofia,including me also.

Now the site and the forum is starting to become more and more famous and we hope that we can attract more supporters.

Also we are thinking about creating official Newcastle United Supporters Fan Club but its still early to tell.

We just hope that the club can go in the right direction and to be where it was 4-5 years ago with SBR.

Personally i think that we must have adequate manager if we want to go where Villa are now for example.

Villa are there where we were 5-6 years ago.

We all hope Newcastle can go in the right direction.

Time will tell if thats what is about to happen.

How did your supporters club start?

first we created the site and the forum and after that slowly we started to talk about meetings and stuff like that.

the most of the guys who support newcastle are from the capital of Bulgaria=Sofia,including me also.

Now the site and the forum is starting to become more and more famous and we hope that we can attract more supporters.

Also we are thinking about creating official Newcastle United Supporters Fan Club but its still early to tell.

We just hope that the club can go in the right direction and to be where it was 4-5 years ago with SBR.

Personally i think that we must have adequate manager if we want to go where Villa are now for example.

Villa are there where we were 5-6 years ago.

We all hope Newcastle can go in the right direction.

Time will tell if thats what is about to happen.

Yes we certainly need an adequate manager. :D

Dunno why but this post has been the first football-related thing to cheer me up in yonks.

The fact that in another part of the world, there's a bunch of lads who aren't bothered about pissmoaning all the time and just support the Toon.

I'm proud. :D

Totally agree fella!

Well no one can call you glory hunters.

Berbatov was a massive toon fan, he was from a remote part of Bulgaria where apparently there's plenty toon fans, he used to sleep in his Shearer shirt.

Only met one Bulgarian bloke, he was a big fat cunt called Vasco, was either Vesco or Vasco, I was at Euro 2000 in this YH in Amsterdam, and what a sound bloke. He was basically living out of youth hostels, he was in his 40's like but he loved English football, but sadly he supported Man Utd. He said he hated Germany and loved England, that was good enough for me, he asked me to stay at his house in Bulgaria and all that bollocks, but thought nah, genuinely canny bloke though, nothing like a Turk or Russian.

Why can't you adopt the same attidude to other "out of towners" who feel the same pain and passion to Newcaslte United ????

Why can't you adopt the same attidude to other "out of towners" who feel the same pain and passion to Newcaslte United ????

+1

support is support

Berbatov was a massive toon fan, he was from a remote part of Bulgaria where apparently there's plenty toon fans, he used to sleep in his Shearer shirt.

Only met one Bulgarian bloke, he was a big fat cunt called Vasco, was either Vesco or Vasco, I was at Euro 2000 in this YH in Amsterdam, and what a sound bloke. He was basically living out of youth hostels, he was in his 40's like but he loved English football, but sadly he supported Man Utd. He said he hated Germany and loved England, that was good enough for me, he asked me to stay at his house in Bulgaria and all that bollocks, but thought nah, genuinely canny bloke though, nothing like a Turk or Russian.

Berbatov was really big toon fan and especially big Shearer fan.

Its funny but i played against his brother Asen when i was at my youth club but he was never the same class as his big brother.

also i dont think that the region from where Berbatov is(Blagoevgrad)there are alot of newcastle fans :D

sadly the most fans of english football are supporting liverpool,man utd and arsenal.there are also alot of chelsea fans but they are glory hunters because they are fans after the Abramovich era.

its pitty that newcastle dont have enough fan base in bulgaria because they are really big club imo.

i think even tottenham have more fans then newcastle.

nevertheless all of us who supports newcastle in bulgaria we are proud to be newcastle supporters and we hope that they are better times infront of our club

also i must say that in bulgaria they are alot of england supporters including me.

in bulgaria the people love the english football and the premiership.