Mark Viduka

Jackies the Lad

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4939776,00.html

This lot are just about as stupid as anyone can imagine.

Insist that Viduka has a big part to play in keeping us in the PL and in the same breath insist that his contract is unlikely to be renewed. Best man management I've seen in years, WTF would he want to help us out, he get's paid anyway and it's our stupid fault for signing the sicknote in the first place.

Morally you might expect something from him, but he's off to Oz in the summer and he won't give a FFFk for us.

The smart thing to do would be to hint that there'll be a contract on offer if we stay up.

Then let the lardy twat go at the end of the season with a bag full of yum yums.

Edited by Asprilla

The smart thing to do would be to hint that there'll be a contract on offer if we stay up.

Then let the lardy twat go at the end of the season with a bag full of yum yums.

Absolutely. The fat lad needs an incentive, he always has.

but he's off to Oz in the summer and he won't give a FFFk for us.

How little you know.

Aye! All that Mark wants is a place in the Socceroos squad for South Africa. With Pim Verbeek as our manager, the only way he'll get a chance to be chosen is if he's playing in Europe.

After 2010, he'll live it large as a member of Melb. Victory (or whatever new team starts up in Victoria in the meantime). Till then, all he'll want to do is keep his place in NUFC, lest he looses his spot in the national team because of it.

Didn't he basically get Leeds relegated? He got sent off in tow of their last four games in the league. I wouldn't count on him. Keep Lovenkrands up there instead, he looks a decent player from the little I've seen of him. Then again you might need a big man upfornt. Just not Viduka. Stick with Ameobi.

Didn't he basically get Leeds relegated? He got sent off in tow of their last four games in the league. I wouldn't count on him. Keep Lovenkrands up there instead, he looks a decent player from the little I've seen of him. Then again you might need a big man upfornt. Just not Viduka. Stick with Ameobi.

It's all one person's fault, fuck that's a big call. He's painful in his ability not to play but to blame him on Leed's downfall is frankly laughable.

Oh wait it's John Carew's fault Villa aren't going to win the champions league next season, isn't it?

It's all one person's fault, fuck that's a big call. He's painful in his ability not to play but to blame him on Leed's downfall is frankly laughable.

Oh wait it's John Carew's fault Villa aren't going to win the champions league next season, isn't it?

Then he went and redeemed himself by saying "Stick with Ameobi". :D

Viduka has already had a nice little boost to his pension plan from us.

I have never seen a player who moves so little on a football pitch, he makes Ameobi look dynamic.

Shearer in his last two seasons.

I have never seen a player who moves so little on a football pitch, he makes Ameobi look dynamic.

Shola in all his seasons

Shola in all his seasons

:D