Newcastle-Online

PaddockLad

Speaking as a complete pc/IT moron, I've tried to register on the N-O site this morning and can't seem to activate the account

I've received the email,clicked on the link and then a box appears saying "resend activation email" or some such bollocks, I tried to fill this box in but still don't seem to be able to log in.

Any advice or help will be greatfully received.........yes I'm very behind with the times, we've only recently got mains electicity where I live :D

Edited by PaddockLad

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking as a complete pc/IT moron, I've tried to register on the N-O site this morning and can't seem to activate the account

I've received the email,clicked on the link and then a box appears saying "resend activation email" or some such bollocks, I tried to fill this box in but still don't seem to be able to log in.

Any advice or help will be greatfully received.........yes I'm very behind with the times, we've only recently got mains electicity where I live :D

email them and mention mine and Stevie's name. Viola you will be in

PM nufc4ever on here if you're still having problems.

email them and mention mine and Stevie's name. Viola you will be in........the bad books and banished forever to TT

FYP :D

Cheers for the advice lads....but don't I need an activated account to send a pm/email? :D

Dave (nufc4ever) posts on here as well mate. He runs N-O or helps run it or owns it or something. He'll be able to help you out anyway.

They seem to have an IP filter which bans Tyneside based people, they are the sort that they are looking to discourage I've heard.

They seem to have an IP filter which bans Tyneside based people, they are the sort that they are looking to discourage I've heard.

:icon_lol: I should fit in an absoloute treat on there then.....I live in Poole, Dorset B)

Do you have issues with all exiled Mags, or just some individuals on there? :D

Edited by PaddockLad

:icon_lol: I should fit in an absoloute treat on there then.....I live in Poole, Dorset B)

No, all.

B) I should fit in an absoloute treat on there then.....I live in Poole, Dorset :rolleyes:

No, all.

I don't blame you......us football fans get everywhere nowadays, the government should send us all back :icon_lol:

B) I should fit in an absoloute treat on there then.....I live in Poole, Dorset :rolleyes:

No, all.

I don't blame you......us football fans get everywhere nowadays, the government should send us all back :icon_lol:

No problem at all with exiles. Some exiles make great sacrfices to follow the toon on a regular basis.

:rolleyes: I should fit in an absoloute treat on there then.....I live in Poole, Dorset :)

No, all.

No problem at all with exiles. Some exiles make great sacrfices to follow the toon on a regular basis.

Tell me about it....ST holder in the east stand.....there used to be about a dozen of us from Poole, Bournemouth and Southampton.......Souness finished some of them off, Roeder a few more......Ashley + KK sparked a bit of interest, but really theres only 2 of us who go regularly now.....and we're just getting membership next season. We both signed on for 3 years though, but have written to the club telling them to poke it. They're going to "let us know" what their "decision" will be soon...can't fuckin wait.... B)

nufc4ever has sorted me out re N-O...cheers B)

The fucker does not know. He cannot get on :rolleyes:

Don't get me started tbh.

Got back on after my ridiculous ban,..now im torn between two boards,...

anyway,my point,....come and join the party, manc,.. NO needs a bit of your agro, it can get a bit boring, need some new blood to shake the place up,...

Stevie, are you banned forever,.. seems you got a few appearences in the house of the Banned.

I'm the same though. Every now and again I can't resist getting a rise out of Stevie. It's like an addiction - I know it's wrong, but it feels so good :D

Edited by alex

• 3 years later...