Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

I notice we havent got a thread on this. I dont really know where I stand. Its horrible that she is going to die so young when she has little kids. I dont even mind that shes cashing in on her death as I can understand her trying to get every last penny for her kids. But when you hear that she wants to film her death live and that her hubby to be has had his bail conditions changed in order to spend their wedding night together you have to start to questioin the morality of it all.

The same papers who were calling her a racist bitch are now all over her and her fiance who just spent a year in jail for taking a golf club to someone is coming across as some sort of hero. I wonder how much hel see of her kids once shes gone?

Its a shame shes not very intelligent as she could use the fame shes getting to raise cancer awareness or make a fortune for charities, but at the minute anything shes doing along those lines seems to be taking a back seat to pictures of her shopping for wedding dresses in a wheelchair

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly. Tbf to the lass, so long as she isn't harming anyone she's entitled to spend her last few months how she chooses. The questionable morality is on the part of the media really and, to a lesser extent, the people who show an interest in this car crash (I don't mean you btw, more the magazine buyers etc.). There's definitely something distasteful about it all. I think she's been exploited for a while now and looks like she still is being.

Edited by alex

I wouldn't wish the illness on her (despite the fact she's an awful racist) or anyone in a million years, however I do find the whole media circus distateful.

I know she's 'only doing it for her kids' but their father is Jeff Brazier of bidup/ITV2 fame so they're still going to be really quite well off even if she didn't sell the rights to every single one of her last days on earth. I'd have much more respect if she donated the cash she raises to a chairty organisation.

I can't help but compare her situation with the one of Sir Bobby. Both very seriously ill, both trying to raise money but one going about it in the most dignified way possible and the other, well...not.

I wouldn't wish the illness on her (despite the fact she's an awful racist) or anyone in a million years, however I do find the whole media circus distateful.

I know she's 'only doing it for her kids' but their father is Jeff Brazier of bidup/ITV2 fame so they're still going to be really quite well off even if she didn't sell the rights to every single one of her last days on earth. I'd have much more respect if she donated the cash she raises to a chairty organisation.

I can't help but compare her situation with the one of Sir Bobby. Both very seriously ill, both trying to raise money but one going about it in the most dignified way possible and the other, well...not.

She's thick as fuck though, isn't she?

I suppose it's appropriate that she goes out in a blaze of publicity, it'd have been strange any other way. I hope she has a relatively painless end, her kids are well looked after and we all forget about her within a few years.

The saddest thing is that she has this illness and she is going to die.

Next to that, the saddest thing is the fact there is money to be made because folk will want to a) watch her get married and b, watch her die. Both being yet more indicators of the mong society we live in.

Edited by snakehips

Fair play to her, she's made a mint on the fact of being thick, she has remained in the public eye whilst ofther Big Brother contestants crashed and burned and never saw the light of day again, I can't say I'm a fan of the woman, but it's a tragedy all the same, two small boys are about to lose their mother, and while some may accuse her of cashing in I guess all she is doing is trying her hardest to protect her sons future and at the same time in inadvertently she has raised the profile of Cervical cancer, which will save lives, which can only be a good thing.

Perhaps she wasn't so tho thick afterall.

Heard something last night that said smear tests on the back of this are up 20%. Not a bad thing imo.

I've slated the lass in the past, but this is bloody awful. Really makes you stand back and think.

I do though find the whole media thing a bit sick actually. But, thats the nature of the beast I guess.

I don't like Goody and to be honest I have probably gone through stages of detesting her and the culture she stands for, however on a purely human level it is a saddening story.

Wasn't it Stalin that said ''The death of one is a tragedy yet the death of millions is a statistic'', or some such.

Hopefully it will raise awareness.

Never been able to stand the woman, and while I do have sympathy for her situation I'm sick of seeing her stupid mug on the news and in the paper every day.

It'll be even worse when she dies, by which time I expect public opinion of her to elevate to the same level as Princess Di and Mother Teresa. Still at least she's not a scouser, so the public mourning period will be weeks and not months.

she's got clever pr people behind her. thats a fact. as much as i detest her she has always "bounced back" previously. i just hope the thick ingrate thats her fiance does the right thing and looks after the kids properly, and that she has a relatively peaceful death without too much pain (if thats too much to ask)...

I agree wholeheartedly about her getting more money for the media exposure and getting it to a charity rather than the ghastly people that would inherit it (not the kids but probably her fella).

Anyone else find it funny that The Sun are celebrating the fact her husband has had his curfew relaxed when if it had been anyone else in a similar situation they'd have went into full blown indignant hissy fit mode?

I wouldn't have a problem with her but for spending all her time talking to tabloids about wanting to spend time with her kids instead of actually spending time with her kids

I don't like Goody and to be honest I have probably gone through stages of detesting her and the culture she stands for, however on a purely human level it is a saddening story.

Wasn't it Stalin that said ''The death of one is a tragedy yet the death of millions is a statistic'', or some such.

of what exactly? thats a term I've never quite understood, everybody is aware of cancer

Her illness has raised concerns in many women across the UK prompting them to get checked out and having done so has saved dozens of lives, and after treatment possibly hundereds more.

Her whole life story is a sad one, with what looks to be an unbelievably tragic ending

Little known fact is shes worked with breast cancer sufferers the last two/three years, helping women who have had reconstructive surgery after mastectomy, she trained to tattoo/pigment the skin to give the appearance of an areola and a nipple, Its saddening that cancer is not only taking her life but robbing those other sufferers of one of the few people in this country to provide that service.

I don't believe that she could be described as thick, i think thats just insulting, I'm not a fan of hers but I do believe the way she grew up and the misguided direction of those supposedly looking out for her 'best' interests are also at fault. Ultimately she lacks commonsense and general knowledge whilst on occasio she spoke quite knowledgeably and eloquently on familiar subjects to her, she just never had a fir, direction in her life to follow.

So what if jack has been given a bit of leeway on his curfew, his wife IS going to die. Other convicted grooms would probably get the same treatment, its not like an everyday occurrance, and its not being handed out willy nilly to all and sundry, it is exteremely exceptional circumstances, and its only for that one night, truthfully I think she's gonna be too ill for owt to happen anyway, but thats not the point.

She has two little boys - it doesn't mater how much daddy earns - she wants to leave them what she can and this is the oonly way she knows how it's always worked for her making money by courting the press in the past. Give her the money to leave to her boys, let her buy them things and have fun with her in her last days its all they have left.

What is disgusting are all the celebs who are now climbing over themselves to pretend to be her friends and wish her all te best now ahe's gonna die - shilpa, jordan.

They shoulda just graciously bowed out and never come forward to comment on the situation rather than turn themselves into bare faces hypocrites.

I don't believe that even after her death she'll be forgotten about, She'll be wheeled out on adverts for years to come and prob be the face of many campaigns and charities.

I just hope the end is quick and painless and she gets to say all her goodbyes to those who matter.

Whether the media circus is there or not is completely irrelevant, A life will still be lost to a nasty unforgiving disease that doesn't differentiate between education, social status and bank balance.

Shes is someones daughter, someones sister, someones wife and someones mum and I'm sure she'll be missed very much.

Possibly. Tbf to the lass, so long as she isn't harming anyone she's entitled to spend her last few months how she chooses. The questionable morality is on the part of the media really and, to a lesser extent, the people who show an interest in this car crash (I don't mean you btw, more the magazine buyers etc.). There's definitely something distasteful about it all. I think she's been exploited for a while now and looks like she still is being.

The red-tops and the trash mags make me sick tbh. Why do women have such a fascination with the minutiae of minor celebs lives?

of what exactly? thats a term I've never quite understood, everybody is aware of cancer

Apparently they've seen a surge in people going in for tests since her illness.

Having said that the whole thing is still ghoulish and distasteful in the extreme.

"Oy you can see me kebab!". Or something similar, as I recall.

As a "celebrity", she's famous for nothing and she won't be missed for anything. She's emblematic of charva media obsessed society where getting into the papers or onto television is an end in itself, despite having absolutely no talent to earn the opportunity. There'll be another Jade Goody along in 5 minutes to annoy everybody.

However I'm desperately sorry for her and her children, it's a tragic waste of life and at such a young age. I'm spared the media circus here in NZ but I imagine it's very sad and quite painful to watch. Cancer is a dreadful disease, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

"Oy you can see me kebab!". Or something similar, as I recall.

As a "celebrity", she's famous for nothing and she won't be missed for anything. She's emblematic of charva media obsessed society where getting into the papers or onto television is an end in itself, despite having absolutely no talent to earn the opportunity. There'll be another Jade Goody along in 5 minutes to annoy everybody.

However I'm desperately sorry for her and her children, it's a tragic waste of life and at such a young age. I'm spared the media circus here in NZ but I imagine it's very sad and quite painful to watch. Cancer is a dreadful disease, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Very well put. Its a shame that its going to be lived out in every magazine and tv programme for however many months / weeks its going to be. Dont think thats good for anyone, particularly young uns who are so caught up in celebrity. As mentioned before she is fairly well off on her own and the kids real father is not short of a bob or two.

Hope she has the sense to realise this and spend every last possible moment with her kids, not on some tv sofa.

Spot on. I wonder whether in the future the desire for celbrity will be recognised as a mental illness? Along the desire to get elected to parliament....

Sorry but I have only the harshest of words to say about her.

She is wicked and evil to the core. A total waste of space who will not be missed in any way, shape or form. Even her children will benefit from an infinately better upbringing in her absence, and are thankfully just about young enough to forget about her. Were she to survive, these two boys would likely grow up to be the next generation of car theives, thugs and drug-addicts as a result of her parenting skills.

How many times have people had their lives ended prematurely and unfairly, when friends and family have said, "he/she was a good person, caring and kind, they didn't deserve this, it's always the good 'uns that get taken early"? Can anyone honestly say this about Jade Goody?

I'd like to think of this unfolding story as an example of natural selection. By having her reproductive organs removed, this has halted her ability to reproduce any further and so limit the spread of her genes and traits. By allowing her to die, it rids the world of a bad person who has nothing to offer to society.

Sorry but I have only the harshest of words to say about her.

She is wicked and evil to the core. A total waste of space who will not be missed in any way, shape or form. Even her children will benefit from an infinately better upbringing in her absence, and are thankfully just about young enough to forget about her. Were she to survive, these two boys would likely grow up to be the next generation of car theives, thugs and drug-addicts as a result of her parenting skills.

How many times have people had their lives ended prematurely and unfairly, when friends and family have said, "he/she was a good person, caring and kind, they didn't deserve this, it's always the good 'uns that get taken early"? Can anyone honestly say this about Jade Goody?

I'd like to think of this unfolding story as an example of natural selection. By having her reproductive organs removed, this has halted her ability to reproduce any further and so limit the spread of her genes and traits. By allowing her to die, it rids the world of a bad person who has nothing to offer to society.

Get a grip man. She's just a thick charva who got very, very lucky. If anything the lass is a victim of exploitation. I hated seeing her on TV but that's because I hated the media's (and lets be honest here - the general public's) obsession with shit 'celebs'. She's always been there to be mocked though. That's fucking medieval man. I don't doubt she's an unpleasant person but I hope some of your post was tongue-in-cheek.