Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

"Oy you can see me kebab!". Or something similar, as I recall.

As a "celebrity", she's famous for nothing and she won't be missed for anything. She's emblematic of charva media obsessed society where getting into the papers or onto television is an end in itself, despite having absolutely no talent to earn the opportunity. There'll be another Jade Goody along in 5 minutes to annoy everybody.

However I'm desperately sorry for her and her children, it's a tragic waste of life and at such a young age. I'm spared the media circus here in NZ but I imagine it's very sad and quite painful to watch. Cancer is a dreadful disease, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Very well put. Its a shame that its going to be lived out in every magazine and tv programme for however many months / weeks its going to be. Dont think thats good for anyone, particularly young uns who are so caught up in celebrity. As mentioned before she is fairly well off on her own and the kids real father is not short of a bob or two.

Hope she has the sense to realise this and spend every last possible moment with her kids, not on some tv sofa.

Spot on. I wonder whether in the future the desire for celbrity will be recognised as a mental illness? Along the desire to get elected to parliament....

It the career most kids expect to have now isn't it? :D

(celebrity that is, politician usually only comes later to those that get a whiff of the gravy train)

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I have only the harshest of words to say about her.

She is wicked and evil to the core. A total waste of space who will not be missed in any way, shape or form. Even her children will benefit from an infinately better upbringing in her absence, and are thankfully just about young enough to forget about her. Were she to survive, these two boys would likely grow up to be the next generation of car theives, thugs and drug-addicts as a result of her parenting skills.

How many times have people had their lives ended prematurely and unfairly, when friends and family have said, "he/she was a good person, caring and kind, they didn't deserve this, it's always the good 'uns that get taken early"? Can anyone honestly say this about Jade Goody?

I'd like to think of this unfolding story as an example of natural selection. By having her reproductive organs removed, this has halted her ability to reproduce any further and so limit the spread of her genes and traits. By allowing her to die, it rids the world of a bad person who has nothing to offer to society.

Get a grip man. She's just a thick charva who got very, very lucky. If anything the lass is a victim of exploitation. I hated seeing her on TV but that's because I hated the media's (and lets be honest here - the general public's) obsession with shit 'celebs'. She's always been there to be mocked though. That's fucking medieval man. I don't doubt she's an unpleasant person but I hope some of your post was tongue-in-cheek.

I thought it was a piss

She is wicked and evil to the core. A total waste of space who will not be missed in any way, shape or form. Even her children will benefit from an infinately better upbringing in her absence, and are thankfully just about young enough to forget about her. Were she to survive, these two boys would likely grow up to be the next generation of car theives, thugs and drug-addicts as a result of her parenting skills.

How many times have people had their lives ended prematurely and unfairly, when friends and family have said, "he/she was a good person, caring and kind, they didn't deserve this, it's always the good 'uns that get taken early"? Can anyone honestly say this about Jade Goody?

I'd like to think of this unfolding story as an example of natural selection. By having her reproductive organs removed, this has halted her ability to reproduce any further and so limit the spread of her genes and traits. By allowing her to die, it rids the world of a bad person who has nothing to offer to society.

Get a grip man. She's just a thick charva who got very, very lucky. If anything the lass is a victim of exploitation. I hated seeing her on TV but that's because I hated the media's (and lets be honest here - the general public's) obsession with shit 'celebs'. She's always been there to be mocked though. That's fucking medieval man. I don't doubt she's an unpleasant person but I hope some of your post was tongue-in-cheek.

I thought it was a piss

:D You were writing that for ages as well.

The sooner this slag dies the better in my opinion. It peeves me off no end that a low life like her can grab so much media attention. Says a lot about the state of British media as well.

Call me a cunt if you like, but karma is a bitch and so is this Jade Goody.

The real losers in this are her kids. I do genuinely feel for them.

The sooner this slag dies the better in my opinion. It peeves me off no end that a low life like her can grab so much media attention. Says a lot about the state of British media as well.

Whatever you think about Jade Goody as a person, and I am by no means a fan of hers, that bit in bold is absolutely disgraceful.

She doesn't deserve to die - particularly at such a young age. While it's sad for the kids, they're young enough that they'll move on with their lives and are setup for life.

She may be thick, she may have been the laughing stock of the Big Brother pantomime on two occassions but she played on that and used it to her advantage. Can't blame anyone for doing that but her actions are not deserving of her losing her life so young.

It's tragic..... whoever it happens to.

I thought it was a piss

:D You were writing that for ages as well.

:D Internet cut out, not sure why it posted that though.

Anyway...

I thought it was a piss take at the over-reactions to Goody but the sarcasm didn't come through. I said on N-O (boo, hiss, etc..) that people talk about her as if she was Hitler, It was a bit tongue in cheek but "She is wicked and evil to the core" maybe I should remove my tongue.

Worth the wait, wasn't it? :icon_lol:

Whatever you think about Jade Goody as a person, and I am by no means a fan of hers, that bit in bold is absolutely disgraceful.

She doesn't deserve to die - particularly at such a young age. While it's sad for the kids, they're young enough that they'll move on with their lives and are setup for life.

She may be thick, she may have been the laughing stock of the Big Brother pantomime on two occassions but she played on that and used it to her advantage. Can't blame anyone for doing that but her actions are not deserving of her losing her life so young.

Am I happy she got cancer Craig?.. no absolutely not, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But she has it, and she's playing it up to the media just like the rest of her life that has been of note. I want it to end, but more importantly I'd like her to die in dignity, but since that's out of the question I'd like her to die and all the attention to go to more important things. I apologise if it sounds callous, and deep down I know it is, but that's my viewpoint on her. As I say karma is a bitch.

She's let cameras film her most intimate private moments, i have no respect for her at all, but wouldn't wish this on her at all either. In the long term her kids will be better off with their dad and i hope that prick she's marrying doesn't have any sort of responsibility in raising them whatsoever.

What is disgusting are all the celebs who are now climbing over themselves to pretend to be her friends and wish her all te best now ahe's gonna die - shilpa, jordan.

Some would call that forgiveness. Something that is generally seen as a good trait in people. Being in the caring industry I figured you would have had that bit sussed like. :D

What is disgusting are all the celebs who are now climbing over themselves to pretend to be her friends and wish her all te best now ahe's gonna die - shilpa, jordan.

Some would call that forgiveness. Something that is generally seen as a good trait in people. Being in the caring industry I figured you would have had that bit sussed like. :D

Bollocks.

Its so that they too can score media points. its all part of the circus.

As for being in the caring profession :D you'd be amazed at the people who come out of the woodwork when someone is going to die! They use it as an opportunity to see what they can gain from the situation!

Not always addmittedly, but it does happen and it happens very often.

Bollocks.

As for being in the caring profession :D you'd be amazed at the people who come out of the woodwork when someone is going to die! They use it as an opportunity to see what they can gain from the situation!

Didn't Shilpa and her bury the hatchet a long time ago? And she has hardly 'climbed over herself' to pretend that they're friends, she declined a wedding invitation.

Bollocks.

Didn't Shilpa and her bury the hatchet a long time ago? And she has hardly 'climbed over herself' to pretend that they're friends, she declined a wedding invitation.

She went on TV yesterday to proclaim to the whole of india that she forgives jade and that all indian women should go for a check up.

Kens just upset hes got no genitals

I have heard from a lot of Doctors that nurses aren't too kind to them.

My mate said that when you go through your first hospital work they try to be as mean as possible as sooner or later he will be bossing them around :D

Some would call that forgiveness. Something that is generally seen as a good trait in people. Being in the caring industry I figured you would have had that bit sussed like. :icon_lol:

Bollocks.

She went on TV yesterday to proclaim to the whole of india that she forgives jade and that all indian women should go for a check up.

:D So promoting awareness of cervical cancer is a terrible thing?

Some would call that forgiveness. Something that is generally seen as a good trait in people. Being in the caring industry I figured you would have had that bit sussed like. B)

Bollocks.

As for being in the caring profession :icon_lol: you'd be amazed at the people who come out of the woodwork when someone is going to die! They use it as an opportunity to see what they can gain from the situation!

:D So promoting awareness of cervical cancer is a terrible thing?

:D I hope Shilpa dies soon too after reading that.

Bollocks.

The bitch! hey some of these so called 'stars' man they've got nae shame. :icon_lol:

I have heard from a lot of Doctors that nurses aren't too kind to them.

My mate said that when you go through your first hospital work they try to be as mean as possible as sooner or later he will be bossing them around :D

Massive inferiority complexes man. :D

It's sad that she's dying, but so are many other people and I resent having her thrust in my face as if it's somehow meant to mean more. Particularly as everyone was so quick to attack her as a racist not so long ago. The likes of soccermom with their crocodile tear filled eulogies need to get a grip.