Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

I genuinely care. She hasnt killed anyone man. Yeah she was a bitch, a racist one at that. But the woman will be dead in a few weeks leaving behind 2 kids. i find it hard to believe that some people dont even feel the slightest bit of sympathy. I hope your family doesnt have to go through the same, and if they do i hope you are afforded more understanding than you are allowing her.

(By Your I mean all those above being dicks)

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm indifferent.

It's sad she's dying so young but we all owe a death at some point. Plenty of women have died of cervical cancer in their 20s but there's never been such a carnival about it before.

Doesn't really need the media attention it's grabbing tbh.

I genuinely care. She hasnt killed anyone man. Yeah she was a bitch, a racist one at that. But the woman will be dead in a few weeks leaving behind 2 kids. i find it hard to believe that some people dont even feel the slightest bit of sympathy. I hope your family doesnt have to go through the same, and if they do i hope you are afforded more understanding than you are allowing her.

(By Your I mean all those above being dicks)

There's literally thousands of people who die every day in equally tragic circumstances. I don't wish her any ill will but I'm just not really arsed. Would like to stop hearing about it really. Agree with Craig basically. I'm not denying it's very sad for her family etc.

Front page of the fucking Observer today. This, along with letting Rio Ferdinand (who they routinely and ironically have exposed as an amoral hypocritical twat) edit their sports section, has put me off buying the rag for a while.

Edited by luckyluke

I'm absolutely staggered at the attention this idiot is getting. She's only famous for being thick as pig shit and only 18 months or so was absolutely pilloried by the press for being a racist.

There are thousands of people dying of cancer who must look at her and be simply speechless. Obviously sad that she's dying but how the fuck is that front page news? Who actually cares? They'll have her last moments on Living TV and there photos of the funeral will be an EXCLUSIVE!! in the Daily Star. She's a hero for cretins but sadly our country is overpopulated with these mongs so it gets headline news.

I'm absolutely staggered at the attention this idiot is getting. She's only famous for being thick as pig shit and only 18 months or so was absolutely pilloried by the press for being a racist.

There are thousands of people dying of cancer who must look at her and be simply speechless. Obviously sad that she's dying but how the fuck is that front page news? Who actually cares? They'll have her last moments on Living TV and there photos of the funeral will be an EXCLUSIVE!! in the Daily Star. She's a hero for cretins but sadly our country is overpopulated with these mongs so it gets headline news.

exactly

it was mentioned in the sir bobby thread in the NUFC bit and I think it deserves reitterating here, how is this bint front page news when a man like Sir Bobby Robson barely gets a mention outside the odd sports column its disgusting

I pity her for having the disease, it's sad to think of someone so young dying, and it's sad for her two little boys, but that's the my only thoughts on the subject other than it's a sad example of our celebrity culture that Sir Bobby's fight hasn't had more of a profile, not only is his case terminal, but he is tirelessly working to raise money for his charity and doing all with the highest dignity.

This macabre circus is merely an inevitable extension of our immoral and depraved fascination with "celebrity" rather than genuine goodness or achievement. Capable of so much and yet here, what's this I see? Dancing on Ice you say? Rightio.

Having experienced similar circumstances, I perhaps understand the sadness a little more than some, but noone came and gave us a million quid to make things easier, nor for millions of others left behind in the wake of this cunt of a disease. But it's not Jade's fault, that's for sure, she's milked the system that made her, all the way to the bitter end.

On a lighter note, didn't she call that Bollywood lady Shilpa Poppadom? :mellow:

This macabre circus is merely an inevitable extension of our immoral and depraved fascination with "celebrity" rather than genuine goodness or achievement. Capable of so much and yet here, what's this I see? Dancing on Ice you say? Rightio.

Having experienced similar circumstances, I perhaps understand the sadness a little more than some, but noone came and gave us a million quid to make things easier, nor for millions of others left behind in the wake of this cunt of a disease. But it's not Jade's fault, that's for sure, she's milked the system that made her, all the way to the bitter end.

On a lighter note, didn't she call that Bollywood lady Shilpa Poppadom? :mellow:

People need to realise this, the press would be interested whether she sold the rights or not. She is just making her family get the best deal possible.

Its sad that the "rights" to her death can be bought/sold like this and it is definitely sad that she will get more attention that others but thats not her fault.

Edited by Gejon

The sooner this slag dies the better in my opinion. It peeves me off no end that a low life like her can grab so much media attention. Says a lot about the state of British media as well.

Call me a cunt if you like, but karma is a bitch and so is this Jade Goody.

The real losers in this are her kids. I do genuinely feel for them.

Whatever you think about Jade Goody as a person, and I am by no means a fan of hers, that bit in bold is absolutely disgraceful.

She doesn't deserve to die - particularly at such a young age. While it's sad for the kids, they're young enough that they'll move on with their lives and are setup for life.

She may be thick, she may have been the laughing stock of the Big Brother pantomime on two occassions but she played on that and used it to her advantage. Can't blame anyone for doing that but her actions are not deserving of her losing her life so young.

It's tragic..... whoever it happens to.

Kens just upset hes got no genitals

You are a silly, precious and petite fool. Didn't you state in another thread that you had hoped for JK to have suffered a stroke?

Now whether you also stated that you wanted him to recover from it or not is totally irrelevant. Wishing ill on someone is one of the lowest acts. It makes your comments on what I think on this topic stupid and they carry no weight whatsoever.

What i find a joke about this is the fact that the people who are saying "Oh poor Jade, blah blah" yet months ago its was "Fucking loud mouth slag"

Two faced wankers. Good luck to her getting the cash for her kids I say.

What i find a joke about this is the fact that the people who are saying "Oh poor Jade, blah blah" yet months ago its was "Fucking loud mouth slag"

Two faced wankers. Good luck to her getting the cash for her kids I say.

Never underestimate the powers of hypocrisy.

You are a silly, precious and petite fool. Didn't you state in another thread that you had hoped for JK to have suffered a stroke?

Now whether you also stated that you wanted him to recover from it or not is totally irrelevant. Wishing ill on someone is one of the lowest acts. It makes your comments on what I think on this topic stupid and they carry no weight whatsoever.

eh? :mellow:

some people playing devils advocat for the sake of it in here

celebs really do care they aren't just saying nice things because its good press for them

people have changed their opinions on the idiotic, racist, annoying bint its not just because she has cancer now honest

:mellow:

aye. what he said. He's six foot iirc. :D

Maybe it's not his height...

Maybe it's not his height...

And manc-foplite knows this? :love:

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I think her time must be up...

I'm amazed it evokes such discussion tbh.

EDIT: agree with Alex about the Mirror :mellow:

"Britain's Bravest Bride". Christ.

"Britain's Bravest Bride". Christ.

Mrs SLP will be seething tbh..... :D