Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I think her time must be up...

I'm amazed it evokes such discussion tbh.

EDIT: agree with Alex about the Mirror :mellow:

"Britain's Bravest Bride". Christ.

Mrs SLP will be seething tbh..... :D

What a fuckng munter she is. Very ugly creature, inside and out.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs SLP will be seething tbh..... :love:

:D

I pity the foo.....

Mrs SLP will be seething tbh..... :D

Haven't seen the lass but I was under the impression Dave was punching well above his weight.

Is that what the mirror said? 'Britain's bravest bride? Well I rekon my friend's friend who died last year at 29 leaving a small daughter behind was also a 'brave bride' She had a day out of the hospice to marry her love taking her oxygen, syringe drive and wheelchair with her!

I never liked Jade or anything she stood for but feel deeply sorry for what has happened to her, but the media seem to think she's only the only one going through what she is.

Aye, 'wedding of the decade' too apparently. :mellow: It was on the front page yesterday. You can search for it at pressdisplay.com.

It all seems in extremely bad taste to me. It sums up everything that is wrong with this country right now.

Aye, 'wedding of the decade' too apparently. :mellow: It was on the front page yesterday. You can search for it at pressdisplay.com.

It all seems in extremely bad taste to me. It sums up everything that is wrong with this country right now.

See this is the problem, she isn't a particularly nice person, no saint at all and as thick as mince. Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for her because it's a horrible thing to happen but for them all to be heaping praise on her and making her out to be some sort of angel is ridiculous. All this press coverage over a celebrity nobody, insane.

I'm sick of hearing about this now plenty of people go through what she's going through and don't ever get a mention yet she's had more press than the fucking wars that are going on, I agree it's an awful thing and she doesn't deserve it but it doesn't make her 'brave' or a pleasant person she's still the same repulsive horrible woman that the same papers were ripping to bits months ago. Yes people can change their minds but as someones already said just because she's terminally ill she's went from a national laughing stock to some sort of saint. I'm sure most people have at the very least known someone close to them going through treatment for cancer and it is an awful unpleasant experience for everyone so why the fuck are we being forced to see this play out day by fucking day, I say forced because it's everywhere you look at the moment.

Whats wrong with people paying her. Its not like shes going to be buying a new bentley with the money is it

Give it up mate - they'll honestly never get it.

What i don't get is all them that say they ain't bothered about her, don't care, don't give a fk - say we're the bleedin' hearts, but they've never shut up about her and are doing their best to villify. If i were dying and someone offered me £750,000 to take pics of my wedding i'd rip their arms off to be able to leave it to my kids.

If you don't care then don't actually care enough to argue. imo

Whats wrong with people paying her. Its not like shes going to be buying a new bentley with the money is it

Give it up mate - they'll honestly never get it.

What i don't get is all them that say they ain't bothered about her, don't care, don't give a fk - say we're the bleedin' hearts, but they've never shut up about her and are doing their best to villify. If i were dying and someone offered me £750,000 to take pics of my wedding i'd rip their arms off to be able to leave it to my kids.

If you don't care then don't actually care enough to argue. imo

I'm just laughing at the way the media are going on tbh. I suppose that must mean I actually really, really care, does it? :mellow:

Latest daily shite.... she asked her doctors to help her commit suicide.

Why doesn't she just go to Switzerland if she's serious?

And broadcast it live on LivingTV, obviously.

You have to feel sorry for her though. Not just in the obvious sense that she is dying but because she has absolutely no idea how to conduct herself and those around her obviously aren't helping. She's already a millionaire and I wonder if she'll really earn that much in her last weeks to make that much of a difference to the lives of those she is leaving behind. But she attaches infinitely more value to cash and being in the limelight than she does anything else. If she wasn't so interested in the latter, wouldn't she have had a quiet wedding (and the money saved could go to her kids). I think it would have been nice if she could have acted with a bit more dignity because I don't think her death (much like her time in the spotlight since she was on Big Brother) will be a particularly pleasant legacy for her children when they are older. She'll be remembered as a thick as fuck, ignorant media whore who couldn't even retreat into the background with a bit of dignity when she had (what is probably) days to live. All very sad and indicative of the UK today.

Edited by alex

On most other public message boards everyone in this thread would be banned/suspended by now. :mellow:

The utter morbid pantomime she's become is just ghoulish though. I know far too many people that have died or are dying of cancer for my liking and although she's brought some positives recently (testing increase), I can't help but think that the whole circus isn't going to exactly help others in her condition (especially compare to the likes of Jane Tomlinson and Bobby Robson - although both had/have rather different circumstances to be fair).

Maybe she should go for all the money she can for her kids, but the faux-sympathetic media crap says a lot about the state of this country and a population that want to read it.

She seems to be a media-whore till the end though, I'm sure there must be better legacies to leave.