Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

How much money do her fucking kids need? How about donating some of it to a cancer charity?

Her kids will be adopted by The Mirror tbh and not want for anything. They will become celebrities in their own right and be famous purely for having a dead celebrity thicko trout faced mum.

Probably get into drugs before they are 12 and we'll witness a heartbreaking yet strangely fascinating tale of these poor orphan boys (jack killed himself years since) smoking crack on Blue Peter while being interviewed by an ever youthful Carol Vorderrman etc etc etc etc. :lol:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest daily shite.... she asked her doctors to help her commit suicide.

Why doesn't she just go to Switzerland if she's serious?

And broadcast it live on LivingTV, obviously.

You have to feel sorry for her though. Not just in the obvious sense that she is dying but because she has absolutely no idea how to conduct herself and those around her obviously aren't helping. She's already a millionaire and I wonder if she'll really earn that much in her last weeks to make that much of a difference to the lives of those she is leaving behind. But she attaches infinitely more value to cash and being in the limelight than she does anything else. If she wasn't so interested in the latter, wouldn't she have had a quiet wedding (and the money saved could go to her kids). I think it would have been nice if she could have acted with a bit more dignity because I don't think her death (much like her time in the spotlight since she was on Big Brother) will be a particularly pleasant legacy for her children when they are older. She'll be remembered as a thick as fuck, ignorant media whore who couldn't even retreat into the background with a bit of dignity when she had (what is probably) days to live. All very sad and indicative of the UK today.

You seem to be saying that with alarming regularity these days.

How much money do her fucking kids need? How about donating some of it to a cancer charity?

Her kids will be adopted by The Mirror tbh and not want for anything. They will become celebrities in their own right and be famous purely for having a dead celebrity thicko trout faced mum.

Probably get into drugs before they are 12 and we'll witness a heartbreaking yet strangely fascinating tale of these poor orphan boys (jack killed himself years since) smoking crack on Blue Peter while being interviewed by an ever youthful Carol Vorderrman etc etc etc etc. :lol:

Sad thing is these two boys are ugly big-lipped trout faces too. Devastating legacy they are being left with.

Sad thing is these two boys are ugly big-lipped trout faces too. Devastating legacy they are being left with.

Racist!

You have to feel sorry for her though. Not just in the obvious sense that she is dying but because she has absolutely no idea how to conduct herself and those around her obviously aren't helping. She's already a millionaire and I wonder if she'll really earn that much in her last weeks to make that much of a difference to the lives of those she is leaving behind. But she attaches infinitely more value to cash and being in the limelight than she does anything else. If she wasn't so interested in the latter, wouldn't she have had a quiet wedding (and the money saved could go to her kids). I think it would have been nice if she could have acted with a bit more dignity because I don't think her death (much like her time in the spotlight since she was on Big Brother) will be a particularly pleasant legacy for her children when they are older. She'll be remembered as a thick as fuck, ignorant media whore who couldn't even retreat into the background with a bit of dignity when she had (what is probably) days to live. All very sad and indicative of the UK today.

I'm thinking it with alarming regularity.

I guessed.

Rather alarming, isn't it?

I guessed.

All fairly indicative of the state of Alex these days tbh.

I guessed.

All fairly indicative of the state of Alex these days tbh.

Also rather alarming.

I guessed.

I'll be buying the Mail next.

I guessed.

Steady now.

I guessed.

I caught a glimpse of their front page today - photograph of David Cameron walking back from his car having just arrived home from the hospital..

What a bunch of cunts - really letting them grieve in private, aren't they? :lol:

Racist!

What makes that racist?

I fully expect little Freddy and Bobby to appear on Celebrity Big Brother in 15 years time, and to get their meat and two veg out and be caught on live TV saying, "Look at my salami stick!".

Also a concert at Wembley stadium in 10 years time to be headlined by stars such as Eoghan Quigg in memory of Jade - The Peoples Princess.

Racist!

What makes that racist?

I fully expect little Freddy and Bobby to appear on Celebrity Big Brother in 15 years time, and to get their meat and two veg out and be caught on live TV saying, "Look at my salami stick!".

Also a concert at Wembley stadium in 10 years time to be headlined by stars such as Eoghan Quigg in memory of Jade - The Peoples Princess.

She's black. :razz:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish the fucking two face press would leave her alone now for fuck sake. let her die in peace you set of two faced wankers.

A few months back she was "Racist Foul Jade" just because she has cancer it doesnt change the fact its the same person does it?

She doesn't want to die in peace which is why her publisher releases details of her every move to the press.

Recently she has be Christened, not sure what to make of that.

Hasnt her publisher told her to die in peace?

Shes a fucking tool like in my eyes. However after seeing my own mother die of the fucking horrible disease you wouldnt want to wish it on worm man. I dont blame her cashing in to look after her lads, if some tool from a mag wants to pay a large amount well done.

Now just go in peace Jade, please.

She doesn't want to die in peace which is why her publisher releases details of her every move to the press.

Recently she has be Christened, not sure what to make of that.

Nothing like impending death to make you want to believe. :baby: