Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

Max Clifford has said that Jade Goody's life story may eventually be adapted for the big screen.

The publicist told The Daily Telegraph that Simon Cowell had informed him of the rising interest in Goody across the Atlantic.

Clifford said: "Practically everyone is asking him how Jade is doing. All the celebrities he meets have been following her story on TV and in newspapers and magazines.

"She has achieved so much by simply being herself and telling people just how it is. That's the most refreshing thing about Jade - her honesty.

"When a story becomes this big, the more chance there is about something like [a film] happening."

Los Angeles-based PR professional Michael Sands said: "Hollywood loves a heartwarming inspirational story, especially about someone who has turned their life around such as Jade."

:D:baby:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She has achieved so much by simply being herself and telling people just how it is. That's the most refreshing thing about Jade - her honesty.

As much as I sympathise with Jade's situation she is not a nice person and ''telling it like it is'' is not and excuse for racism and bigotry.

I caught a glimpse of a program last night where Piers Morgan was talking to Katie Price.

My goodness - this fucking country.

A moron interviews a moron yet people are interested and it surely gets good viewing figures :baby:

ah it'll be reyt, once she pops it everyone will forget who she was and move on to the next way they can show they "care" about someone/something

I wonder how much shell leave to Cancer research :baby:

It'll be a damned good indicator like... perhaps someone should ask her if she's likely to donate before she pops her clogs?

I wonder how much shell leave to Cancer research :D

It'll be a damned good indicator like... perhaps someone should ask her if she's likely to donate before she pops her clogs?

Tbf, cancer research never did her any good. :baby:

I caught a glimpse of a program last night where Piers Morgan was talking to Katie Price.

My goodness - this fucking country.

A moron interviews a moron yet people are interested and it surely gets good viewing figures :baby:

It's a worrying trend. I'm concerned that at the rate this country is going it's going to be overrun by idiots in no time at all - how anyone can find the lives of such common scum interesting is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in Carlisle today and stopped at the BP on the A69 coming back. Noticed the latest OK magazine. On the front "Jade Goody Memorabilia Issue" and underneath Jade Goody 1981 - 2009.

Two things:-

a) WTF?

b ) She hasn't passed away has she?

:lol:

in fact, here :

674.jpg

Edited by JawD

Was in Carlisle today and stopped at the BP on the A69 coming back. Noticed the latest OK magazine. On the front "Jade Goody Memorabilia Issue" and underneath Jade Goody 1981 - 2009.

Two things:-

a) WTF?

b ) She hasn't passed away has she?

:lol:

in fact, here :

674.jpg

Here I have to admit that I started buying OK Magazine for my wife when she was in hospital after having our baby in November. Kind of got into a habit - a little 'treat' for her in the weekly shop. However I have refused to buy it for the past 3 weeks out of principle because it is paying that piece of filth so much money. Thought this week it'd have finished with her but that cover is a bloody joke. THey must have it on good authority that the slug will croak it this week, else what are they going to put on next week's issue? 'World Exclusive: My Funeral Plans'?

Everything about the entire thing is horrible.

The fact a young mother is dying and the way she and her employers are going about it.

Sod it, I'm retreating, I'm moving to France :lol: