Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP.

I understand the reason she has publically done what she did, to give her kids a financial cushion. I hope the trust I assume she has left it in make all this worth while and they get a good education and that we dont see them as we see the kids of some "famous" people.

I do feel sorry for her kids, and family for that matter. To loose one so young is never easy.

I just didn't agree with all the media circuis surrounding it.

As when anyone is taken prematurely, it is a shame. Especially on Mothers Day.

No doubt there will be an outpouring of overemotional grief from the brain-dead populace. I fully expect the outside of her home will now be carpeted in flowers, by grieving folk (laid, if possible, when the tv cameras are rolling of course) tormented by the devastation of losing Jaaa,aaaa,*sob*,aaade.

Only the NOTW could have the title of the page about some dead lass done in capital letters: "JADE DEAD"

...subtle...

Edited by Revolver

Apparently her family are hoping for privacy. I hope they get it, but I think they're being rather optimistic. How Max Clifford in particular has the gall to request that the family are left in peace is beyond me.

Even Gordon Brown has issued a statement on her.

"I was deeply saddened to hear the news of Jade Goody's death," he said.

"She was a courageous woman both in life and death and the whole country have admired her determination to provide a bright future for her children.

"She will be remembered fondly by all who knew her and her family can be extremely proud of the work she has done to raise awareness of cervical cancer which will benefit thousands of women.

"Every death from cancer is a tragedy and my thoughts go out to her two sons, husband and family at this time."

Mmmmm, exactly hat work did she do to raise awareness of cervical cancer? Apart from contracting it of course.

And this from Bishop Jonathan Blake.

"She was an extraordinary person, she's become for all of us almost like a saint, a saint of Upshire, a princess from Bermondsey.

"Reflecting on her life it's almost that she's become an exemplar of biblical proportions because she's touched so many people not only in this country but across the world."

:(

"She was an extraordinary person, she's become for all of us almost like a saint, a saint of Upshire, a princess from Bermondsey.

"Reflecting on her life it's almost that she's become an exemplar of biblical proportions because she's touched so many people not only in this country but across the world."

That has to be from The Viz or something, man.

Surely?

It's definately tragic for the kids, like.

Tragic but Jesus wept it doesn't half bring out the morons.

Aye, the effigy burning in India was a particular favourite of mine.

I feel truly sorry for her, her kids and family, even a remote feeling of sorrow for that Jack losing his wife of only weeks despite him being a complete dick, but the whole media farce that has surrounded them has been ridiculous and i'm glad in a way it's over.

Clifford was apparently choking back the tears as he read a statement about her death, call me a cynic but I find it hard to beleive that media savvy cash whore was emotionally affected that greatly by her passing.

RIP

Whilst it's obviously a very sad event anyone who doesn't know her personally needs to have a word with themselves if they're genuinely bothered.

I feel truly sorry for her, her kids and family, even a remote feeling of sorrow for that Jack losing his wife of only weeks despite him being a complete dick, but the whole media farce that has surrounded them has been ridiculous and i'm glad in a way it's over.

Clifford was apparently choking back the tears as he read a statement about her death, call me a cynic but I find it hard to beleive that media savvy cash whore was emotionally affected that greatly by her passing.

RIP

He was probably gutted he can no longer milk her illness.

As for Jack Tweed I don't believe he was with Jade for any other reason than to make money and cling to her fame. He'll be out on the lash with a new bird before she's been buried.

Apparently her family are hoping for privacy. I hope they get it, but I think they're being rather optimistic. How Max Clifford in particular has the gall to request that the family are left in peace is beyond me.

I heard that and then in the next report they claim she's going to have a very public funeral on a scale not seen since Diana popped her clogs.

Whilst I have every sympathy for the family, they're taking the piss a bit. I thought the outcry at Diana's funeral was a million miles over the top even though that was for the mother of the future king.

That bishop is a fucking fruitloop too - wonder what the 'church' think of his comments?

I'm all for a state funeral if we get the day off work btw.

They'll probably hold it on a Sunday :(

I'm trying to work out how she's been so 'inspirational'. IMO she's done 2 things in her life of note:

1. Set her sons up for life by exploiting her own shortcomings.

2. Highlighted the dangers of cervical cancer (although to be blunt she's neither done that knowingly nor through her own decision).

It's sad that a Mum of 2 young kids has died before the age of 30 but the media scrum is fucking ridiculous.

As for Jack Tweed I don't believe he was with Jade for any other reason than to make money and cling to her fame. He'll be out on the lash with a new bird before she's been buried.

He gets sentenced on Thursday apparently. Now doesn't have the excuse of a terminally ill wife to keep him out of jail.

He'll get day release for her funeral if the judge is feeling generous.

He gets sentenced on Thursday apparently. Now doesn't have the excuse of a terminally ill wife to keep him out of jail.

He'll get day release for her funeral if the judge is feeling generous.

shacking up with another bloke and shes not even cold yet

disgraceful