Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

She may have raised awareness for Cervical cancer but purely by association, not in the same way that Sir Bobby or even Bob Monkhouse did by ensuring their profile brought Cancer to public attention or raised funds for charity.

Having said that, I guess Goody didn't have much time ahead of her, but still enough time to get her own PR machine rolling.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pretty cynical responses on this. She did what any one of us would do, tried to give her kids the best chance.

Clifford is a snake, I bet he's made money out of this and I hope the good for nothing has little input on her kids upbringing.

RIP Jade.

Apparently her family are hoping for privacy. I hope they get it, but I think they're being rather optimistic. How Max Clifford in particular has the gall to request that the family are left in peace is beyond me.

I wont just switch off. Not sure if Jade realised the demon she would leave behind, but I fear the "circus" will follow her kids for some time. Obscurity may now be the wish of the family, but I think the inertia could be slow.

Edited by JawD

:(

And this from Bishop Jonathan Blake.

"She was an extraordinary person, she's become for all of us almost like a saint, a saint of Upshire, a princess from Bermondsey.

"Reflecting on her life it's almost that she's become an exemplar of biblical proportions because she's touched so many people not only in this country but across the world."

Racist to Saint, not bad going within a year or so.

"She was an extraordinary person, she's become for all of us almost like a saint, a saint of Upshire, a princess from Bermondsey.

"Reflecting on her life it's almost that she's become an exemplar of biblical proportions because she's touched so many people not only in this country but across the world."

Fucking hell.

St. Jade: the patron saint of thick, loudmouth, racist, attention-seeking bullies.

Fucking hell.

St. Jade: the patron saint of thick, loudmouth, racist, attention-seeking bullies.

Fuck me, Stevie must be gutted.

Good luck in whatever you chose to do next Steve.

People really are comparing her to Diana :(

I'll be damned...The Daily Mail will be going crazy.

Both parasites served up for the cretinous millions by a complicit media.

People really are comparing her to Diana :(

I'll be damned...The Daily Mail will be going crazy.

Never mind the Express... :(

Who'd have thought it.

jade-1.jpg

:( Fucking hell...

....They sold out?

I wonder how much shell leave to Cancer research :razz:

It'll be a damned good indicator like... perhaps someone should ask her if she's likely to donate before she pops her clogs?

Tbf, cancer research never did her any good. :(

Guest Stevie

11 pages in The Sun for someone who's most notable achievement was racially abusing someone immeasurably better looking than her. England in 2009.

She faked her death.

It says a lot that my instinctive reaction was "I bet she died before midnight but they kept it quiet for a while so they could milk the Mothers Day angle". This whole thing has brought out the worst in everyone really.

11 pages in The Sun for someone who's most notable achievement was racially abusing someone immeasurably better looking than her. England in 2009.

Desparate Dan gets 5 pages in the Dandy too.

"This country :( "

Desparate Dan gets 5 pages in the Dandy too.

"This country :( "

you're forgetting that while you may not and I certainly don't take the sun seriously there are still millions of people in england who call it a "newspaper"

Good to see the death of Ted Hughes' and Sylvia Plath's son pushing her off the front page of the Times this morning.

Not that I give a fuck about his death but at least it wasn't her ugly mug looking at me.