Jade Goody

Kid Dynamite

Cue Geordie Voiceover

"Day 2 in Heaven and Jade Goody is up for eviction".

They've gone back to the days of the split house.... Heaven and Hell!

"10.33am... Jade comes to the reckoning room"

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's rumoured that Michael Jackson, who called Jade to pledge his support in her dying days, will attempt to attend the occasion.

Christ Almighty, anyone watching the funeral procession ?

What is it with this country ? They are treating this like the funeral of Diana.

If a fat, racist, thick chav gets this kind of a send off, what the hell does it say ?

Christ Almighty, anyone watching the funeral procession ?

What is it with this country ? They are treating this like the funeral of Diana.

If a fat, racist, thick chav gets this kind of a send off, what the hell does it say ?

I heard that and then in the next report they claim she's going to have a very public funeral on a scale not seen since Diana popped her clogs.

Looks like the reports were right.... :lol:

Am I seeing things right... does the floral display right down the whole length of the hearse really say GRAN DAUGHTER??

Jesus, how tacky....

Fuck me, I've just gone on the BBC News site and there's an even bigger floral banner saying JADE FROM BERMONDSEY

:lol:

Perfect chance for a gene pool cull.

_45634750_shirts_pa_126.jpg

Pre-marked too.

Crikey, they fair shoe-horned her into that t-shirt, didn't they?!

Fuck me, I've just gone on the BBC News site and there's an even bigger floral banner saying JADE FROM BERMONDSEY

:lol:

:razz: ffs

Just seen the news, there was one floral tribute on a hearse that read:

EAST ANGULAR

I was no particular fan of Jade Goody but she seems to be being blamed for something that she didn't create. Big Brother is successful because millions of people watch it. Newspaper editors decide what goes on their front pages, not people like Jade Goody. She took what she could get and I don't blame her for one minute.

She had a less than brilliant start in life and yet her kids will be able to get educated in ways that she couldn't. She apparently looked after her own parents from a young age which is why she didn't know much about the world she lived in.

As for not deserving what she ended up with, the royal family are born into wealth that we can't imagine. The same goes for children of any wealthy person. Like it or not Jade earned her money. Being an actor, a pop star or a footballer is just as vacuous to many people, why get snooty because she earned her money in a slightly different way?

As I said before, she wasn't somebody I paid a lot of attention to but the vitriol against her is pretty unpleasant.

I was no particular fan of Jade Goody but she seems to be being blamed for something that she didn't create. Big Brother is successful because millions of people watch it. Newspaper editors decide what goes on their front pages, not people like Jade Goody. She took what she could get and I don't blame her for one minute.

She had a less than brilliant start in life and yet her kids will be able to get educated in ways that she couldn't. She apparently looked after her own parents from a young age which is why she didn't know much about the world she lived in.

As for not deserving what she ended up with, the royal family are born into wealth that we can't imagine. The same goes for children of any wealthy person. Like it or not Jade earned her money. Being an actor, a pop star or a footballer is just as vacuous to many people, why get snooty because she earned her money in a slightly different way?

As I said before, she wasn't somebody I paid a lot of attention to but the vitriol against her is pretty unpleasant.

She's was a visible pimple on the plague ridden corpse of UK society (which doesn't work well as an analogy, but Jade might have used it so :razz:).

That she was a "celebrity" for what she "did" is. :lol:

But that she could be one at all is. :lol::blush::jesuswept::suicide:

There's undoubtedly a lot of people in the UK that know who "Saint" Goody is, but who don't have a clue who "Saint" Teresa is and think if only Mrs. Tomlinson had got her muff out maybe she could have been a "Saint" too.

She's was a visible pimple on the plague ridden corpse of UK society (which doesn't work well as an analogy, but Jade might have used it so :razz:).

There's undoubtedly a lot of people in the UK that know who "Saint" Goody is, but who don't have a clue who "Saint" Teresa is and think if only Mrs. Tomlinson had got her muff out maybe she could have been a "Saint" too.

The point I'm making (which you missed) is that it's not HER fault if the country is infatuated with people like her.

The point I'm making (which you missed) is that it's not HER fault if the country is infatuated with people like her.

Spot on.

Fair enough if she isn't your cup of tea but some people seemed genuinely happy that she died. Some people seem to really hate her which is more than a little pathetic.

No it's not, but equally in a general sense that's still no reason not to say (or to say people cannot say) what an utter circus the whole thing is.

In a more personal sense the reality that she has been called a "saint" is just frankly insulting all the other people that have done much more for others and/or died young.

No it's not, but equally in a general sense that's still no reason not to say (or to say people cannot say) what an utter circus the whole thing is.

In a more personal sense the reality that she has been called a "saint" is just frankly insulting all the other people that have done much more for others and/or died young.

Absolutely, I'm just saying that Jade Goody got the stick for something that wasn't her problem. I think she grabbed an opportunity to live a better life and I don't really understand why people resent her for that.

Absolutely, I'm just saying that Jade Goody got the stick for something that wasn't her problem. I think she grabbed an opportunity to live a better life and I don't really understand why people resent her for that.

She was a fat racist charver though, famous for basically being a....thick fat racist charver.

To reward the youth of today with stardom, jewels and more money than they could have made in a lifetime if they were doing what they are capable of is the problem with this country now.

What message does it give?

Either stick in at school, get a job and work hard all of your life or,

leave school with fuck all, go on a reality programme (where the only reason they selected you was because you were so pig shit thick) get ya minge out, say some stupid stuff to show just how thick you actually are then appear in OK magazine. Call a Bollywood star names because you think you're better than her and become reviled by the general world but its ok because at some stage you'll die and suddenly they'll think you're a saint.