Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

That’s about it for me, what’s the fucking point? They essentially lost Benitez because they wouldn’t guarantee him a transfer budget, or improve the youth/training facilities, and now they’re appointing Steve fucking Bruce. Anyone who is saying to give him time or any of that shite is talking fucking twaddle, all of this is far beneath the level NUFC should be, not the shambolic version it currently is as like Ant says this fat mess is burning any bridge he crosses, but the version it should be with even a fucking modicum of caring internally towards football. 

I am very loathe to blame fellow fans, and I completely understand Renton about having already paid etc, that’s all fine but anyone renewing from this point forward (so after this coming season), short of a change of ownership, is bonkers. The football is going to be fucking dire, the players are going to be absolute fucking shit, and we’ll be struggling for promotion which if we get we’ll be doing exactly what we are doing now. 

I hope the stadium does begin to empty out, I know it’s highly unlikely/I’m not sure what they would do anyway but the PL wouldn’t be happy at all seeing a half/mostly empty stadium which would reduce televised games and hit this fat ugly vindictive cunt in the only place the fucker cares about. At least he is fat, with what seems a very unhealthy lifestyle, all increasing my chances of outliving him and maybe seeing NUFC do something. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

We need to make Brucey welcome with open arms, he's one of us. I reckon we'll go around 9/10 unbeaten at the start of the season and could well see Brucey lifting a cup. 

Brucey forever. 

What can this forum be rebranded as? Tynetastic?

Get behind big Mike and the lads in their push for the National League.

No mistake about this tbh, it's as clear a middle finger to the fans as is possible. And the approach to Allardyce... the word 'cunt' isn't enough for Ashley. He's a sadistic medieval warlord in the wrong era.

Seriously, fuck this club. I'm done with it. Waste of emotional energy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Google "Steve Bruce style of play" to find a lot of articles stating that he doesn't have one :lol: Not to mention this

"From allowing centre-back Tommy Elphick to leave on loan, playing a midfielder at centre back, a right back at left back, another defender on the flanks, and star man Jack Grealish out of position."

Can't wait.

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Google "Steve Bruce style of play" to find a lot of articles stating that he doesn't have one :lol: Not to mention this

"From allowing centre-back Tommy Elphick to leave on loan, playing a midfielder at centre back, a right back at left back, another defender on the flanks, and star man Jack Grealish out of position."

Can't wait.

:lol: thankfully this group of players are so talented that their performances haven't been attributed to being well organised and drilled. We might finish bottom this year like and it'll be hilarious

Still heard some patter along the lines of “Ah divvent support Rafa Benitez and aah divvent support Mike Ashley, aah support the Toon”. Seriously. Fucking mongs 

• Haha 1

Well it's over to the fans now. 

Best manager in years replaced by Steve Bruce. At any other club the pressure would be ramped up until Ashleys position became untenable. The West Ham owners were nearly lynched. 

We will have 40k+ there all season

Bruce have been in the bench in 393 matches in Premier League (Birmingham in 4 seasons and a half) (Wigan 1 season and a half) (5under1and 2 and a half) (Hull City 2 seasons).

He have won 110, drawn 109 and lost 174. Have got 1'12 points per match. In one season, this are 42 points in a season.

Not so much good stats.

14 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Who is managing the preseason by the moment without a oficial manager?

Neil Redfearn & Ben Dawson. Youth Team/Academy guys. Simon Smith is GK coach and is still there as he wasn't one of Rafa's core group of coaches he takes from club to club.

I actually think we'll spend a few quid on a few players when granny face is confirmed. But of course they'll be 25 and under, only at us as a stepping stone, bought expressly to flog at a higher price a season or two after they're bought, and used as a way of placating the more brain dead of our support. Seriously f*ck anyone who continues to support Ashley and line his pockets. Supporting the team right now means not going. Support the team not the regime is f*cking absolute illogical nonsense.

Edited by Polarboy

10 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I actually think we'll spend a few quid on a few players when granny face is confirmed. But of course they'll be 25 and under, only at us as a stepping stone, bought expressly to flog at a higher price a season or two after they're bought, and used as a way of placating the more brain dead of our support. Seriously f*ck anyone who continues to support Ashley and line his pockets. Supporting the team right now means not going. Support the team not the regime is f*cking absolute illogical nonsense.

The window closes before the start of the season. I reckon we'll get one of two in and then the all too familiar fire fighting window in January.

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The window closes before the start of the season. I reckon we'll get one of two in and then the all too familiar fire fighting window in January.

Well I think whoever we're getting so we can flog later on was decided a long time ago by Steve Nickson. So when granny face comes in it may just be a case of pulling the trigger. Bruce will have no say of course, but they want to give at least a faint illusion that the club isn't run like a Sports Direct store by waiting until he's hired.

Apparently he left earlier today with a chauffeur in a limo, it's doubtfull he'll be at SJP tomorrow and more than likely will be there the day after. That's one hell of a driver right there.

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can't wait.

I guess that’s what happens when you’re pissed all the time. Which will be the only way to watch Brewce’s NUFC.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United