Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

it fries my fucking brain that the club i fell in love with as a 5 year old and has been such a huge part of my life can now be something that actually makes my flesh crawl.

12 years of one man's ownership has overseen one extreme of emotion to another.

i detest the fat cunt in a way that's really quite alarming.

as for steve bruce, he's shown his true colours plenty of times in the past. he obviously has the moral fibre of a dead slug. will fit right in with this bunch of utter cunts.

burn the fucking place down.

Wednesday fan here. I'm sending a barrow full of cabbages for you lot to lob at the fat git( seems like the villa were right). Hope for your sake he doesn't take you down. 

Edited by mickyc
Misspelling
  • Like 1

Pound foolish and penny foolish as well. Let the best manager since Robson go for free having given him nothing to spend on players - pay 4m for Steve Bruce (and might as well earmark his severance pay now for when he's sacked in March) and fund his rebuilding of a depleted squad bereft of quality or leadership. 

This is 100% to spite us. There is no way even Mike Ashley thinks this is good business sense. It is purely to get one back at us for singing nasty songs and loving Rafa so much. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Pound foolish and penny foolish as well. Let the best manager since Robson go for free having given him nothing to spend on players - pay 4m for Steve Bruce (and might as well earmark his severance pay now for when he's sacked in March) and fund his rebuilding of a depleted squad bereft of quality or leadership. 

This is 100% to spite us. There is no way even Mike Ashley thinks this is good business sense. It is purely to get one back at us for singing nasty songs and loving Rafa so much. 

He's definitely doing everything just to piss the fans off now.

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

As he hasn’t been announced the only thing left to cheer me up would be an unexpected takeover announcement with the new owners saying that he won’t get the job.

There's no takeover mate it was just one of Ashley's little jokes. He's an absolute cunt man 

Edited by trooper

If Bruce has up and quit Sheffield as the papers say, I think his quitting has something devious about it.

Perhaps a scheming Ashley way of circumventing the pay-off in some shady shenanigan plot to avoid paying top dollar. 

I don’t doubt Ashley is stupid enough to pay top dollar to SW for the privilege of releasing the mighty Bruce from his contract.

The disgusting fat parasite 

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I don’t doubt Ashley is stupid enough to pay top dollar to SW for the privilege of releasing the mighty Bruce from his contract.

The disgusting fat parasite 

By the time Ashley pays the compo & Bruce & his assistants wages it would have been cheaper to keep Rafa.

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United