Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Just now, Ant said:

he's putting himself in the firing line though, i'd avoid making as many comments as he has , just opens himself up to ridicule coming out with the patter he has

Well, for one, he’s an idiot so none of that passes through his shiny dome. And he’s fell into the typical journo hole of believing that they’re always right and that he’ll be vindicated in the end. Truth be told, I can’t wait to see the meltdown when Bruce engineers a relegation.

:lol::lol: It’s also worth noting that Bruce will have no say in transfers, so even if he spotted those two it’s no good to NUFC. How’s his record on the coaching side of thing Edwards? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Noelie said:

If Bruce has up and quit Sheffield as the papers say, I think his quitting has something devious about it.

Perhaps a scheming Ashley way of circumventing the pay-off in some shady shenanigan plot to avoid paying top dollar. 

Yeah because that’ll definitely work as a means of avoiding compensation. Proper out of the box thinking 

• Haha 1

They’ve no reason to accept less than the full amount. £2m isn’t going to mean a lot to them so it’s just principle at this point.

The fucking fact this has been dragging out for weeks now over a £4m - £5m difference for a PL club in 2019 sums Ashley up :lol: What a monumental cunt. He surely knows this is just making relegation even more certain. 

Edited by Howay

Ashley 'saving' some more cash by not having to pay coaching staff for down time during the off-season.

I honestly don't understand why they would be pursuing Bruce at all, stunning lack of logic on that. Apart from being cut price in terms of wage, the only thing I can think of is that he's a Geordie and Ashley and Charnley believe the vapid media who insist that Newcastle supporters want a local manager. Let's disregard completely the fact that the most popular manager in recent times, despite the most turbulent atmosphere in recent times, was a Spaniard. Surely there would be other more modern managers who they could get on similar wages who have lesser compensation kr are currently unattached. It's not as though they haven't had a lengthy amount of time to get things sorted. Pure incompetence.

It was a similar situation with Schteeeve - just wanted an old school English manager who would do anything for the job.  What on earth was Penfold doing flying off to Europe to look for a manager, when they were only going to look at English dinosaurs?

The club has been pretty sure since MAY that they’d need a new manager and we’re still in the situation in the middle of July where we’ve no one in charge and are haggling over a couple of million. 

And yet Lee Charnley will still keep his job.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

The club has been pretty sure since MAY that they’d need a new manager and we’re still in the situation in the middle of July where we’ve no one in charge and are haggling over a couple of million. 

And yet Lee Charnley will still keep his job.

Probably does get a bonus for it as well...

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I would piss myself if we started the season with no manager

Let's be honest, you'd piss yourself regardless that would just be a convenient cover.

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

It was a similar situation with Schteeeve - just wanted an old school English manager who would do anything for the job.

Right, so surely there are others like that who would not require compensation to be paid?

11 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The only good thing about this is he's just like Pardew, easy to hate.  Snidey, manc cabbage faced cunt that he is.

aye.

doesn't look particularly well as it is.

will be visibly ill by christmas i reckon.

fuck knows why he's been prepared to put himself through this shite, must be on a suicide mission.

18 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The only good thing about this is he's just like Pardew, easy to hate.  Snidey, manc cabbage faced cunt that he is.

A lightning rod for fan discontent, some cynics might say. 

• Thanks 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United