Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

31 minutes ago, zerosum said:

I don’t want us to go down, would prefer us to do well.. but I wish to god he had sold and it wasn’t how it is. Hopefully we stay up and someone pays mikes price. I can dream. 

No one will ever be able to pay the cunts price as he doesn't want to sell.

It's just a PR lie, like everything else that comes out of the cunts mouth.

He's happy to be ripping profits from the club and using it as huge billboard for his shitty sports shop.

Only way he'll go is if he goes bankrupt or dies.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sammynb said:

No one will ever be able to pay the cunts price as he doesn't want to sell.

It's just a PR lie, like everything else that comes out of the cunts mouth.

He's happy to be ripping profits from the club and using it as huge billboard for his shitty sports shop.

Only way he'll go is if he goes bankrupt or dies.

I agree with what you say, but everything does have a price .. even with Mike. Hopefully one day someone makes him an offer he can’t refuse. Until that day, I still like watching football unfortunately.. I’m missing it like mad right now.. shit that it has to be relegation fights every year. But that’s the way it’s got to be. I watched it under Kinnear, under Pardew, under Allardyce.. didn’t like those fuckers also. 

We've been mismanaged for most of my life. My first season ticket as a young lad was 88-89. The only time in we've actually shown a bit of ambition was under Hall and the Shephard. For all their faults they brought us a bit of happiness and hope.

The rest has just been a load of shite.

Edited by Holden McGroin

On 24/07/2019 at 22:19, Noelie said:

Met Jack Charlton twice in his retirement years, once at the North Shields fish quay when he was out for his fish n' chips, and once among the crowd at  St James' Park at a league game. Spoke to him both times and he seemed happy to be recognized and quite happy to pass the time of day with me.

C'mon you wankers, give Steve Bruce a chance! He may not be what we want, he may not have a good track record, he may not be fit to fill Rafa's shoes, but he is all we've got so give him a chance and hope he doesn't make you eat your words.

Not saying love him, not saying welcome him, not saying anything but give him a fucking chance, he stands between us and relegation FFS. Surely you want him to do a good job for the Toon.

No

• Like 1

On 24/07/2019 at 22:32, Tom said:

We’ve been relegated twice under Ashley and he hasn’t sold us once.

We did bounce straight back. It would be ‘interesting’ to see how it might have panned our were that not the case or it happens when we inevitably go down again under him. That’s the sort of Hobson's choice we’re faced with under him 

I have the misfortune to live in Birmingham. I share the same surname as your manager. My wife was frequently asked by excited idiots whether she was the wife of Steve Bruce. Gag! What! As if she's pork Mr. Blobby. Ok, am I Villa fan (for 49 years) but deep respect to all NU support. You are the proper business. You are going through purgatory. Ashley Out. You deserve much better.  

• Thanks 1

Steve Bruce speaking on Talksport:

“My biggest challenge is to win over the support.

“I’m not everybody’s cup of tea and many have voiced their disapproval that I got the job – but I will give it everything I can.

“One thing I do know is that the Newcastle fans will be there cheering their team like no other set of supporters can do when the season starts.

“There has been talk of a boycott but I firmly believe they will stand by their team.

“This club has an incredible fanbase and I hope I can be the man to keep moving this club forward.

“Rafa was that popular with the fans here that whoever was going to come in had big boots to fill.

“There aren’t many Rafa Benitezs around after all, who have been that successful all over the world and in the Champions League.

“So there was always going to be an adverse reaction.

“I completely understand that and it’s up to me now to prove people wrong by getting results on the field.

“This is my big opportunity in management, there’s no doubt about that.

I’ve had to wait a while for it but I’m determined to be a success at this magnificent football club.”

Edited by trooper

20 minutes ago, trooper said:

Steve Bruce speaking on Talksport:

“My biggest challenge is to win over the support.

“I’m not everybody’s cup of tea and many have voiced their disapproval that I got the job – but I will give it everything I can.

“One thing I do know is that the Newcastle fans will be there cheering their team like no other set of supporters can do when the season starts.

“There has been talk of a boycott but I firmly believe they will stand by their team.

“This club has an incredible fanbase and I hope I can be the man to keep moving this club forward.

“Rafa was that popular with the fans here that whoever was going to come in had big boots to fill.

“There aren’t many Rafa Benitezs around after all, who have been that successful all over the world and in the Champions League.

“So there was always going to be an adverse reaction.

“I completely understand that and it’s up to me now to prove people wrong by getting results on the field.

“This is my big opportunity in management, there’s no doubt about that.

I’ve had to wait a while for it but I’m determined to be a success at this magnificent football club.”

Think he has been carrying that piece of paper with that speech around since the first day he arrived.

I know :lol:

He keeps saying it over and over again using the same idiomatic expressions. Trying to be as local as possible pet.

“So Steve, how did your first home game go?”

”....disappointing loss but err you know...

you shalt have a fishy on a little dishy, when the boat comes in” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Tom said:

I know :lol:

He keeps saying it over and over again using the same idiomatic expressions. Trying to be as local as possible pet.

“So Steve, how did your first home game go?”

”....disappointing loss but err you know...

you shalt have a fishy on a little dishy, when the boat comes in” 

:lol:

Fuck me, I've just laughed with a mouthful of breakfast :lol:

i remember the days when truefaith could be a canny read. michael martin at least did some reasonable editorials, i think in particular 'the zombie club' one was quite well recieved. mind you, he did tarnish whatever hard hitting stuff he wrote by then hypocritically forking out for a season ticket and funding what appalled him so much. bizarre.

anyway...

we now have this simpering twat writing for them instead....

https://mobile.twitter.com/tfRob1892/status/1156114889091506176?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1156114889091506176&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newcastle-online.org%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D103091.5600

mind you, it shouldnt really come as much of a surprise that clothier is getting all weapy on bruce's behalf considering he penned this stomach churning pile of shite a week or so earlier...

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/nufc-china-steve-bruce-press-conference/

i despair for our current supporter base, what the fuck will it take them to learn?

ps....

apologies, im not a twitterer so although the first link does work im sure its possible to have done it better than i did!  :)

Edited by thebrokendoll

• 2 weeks later...

4 days ago...

Steve Bruce has revealed that the cup competitions will be his main priority in his first season in charge of Newcastle United.

They've just been handed a 2nd round league cup home tie to Lesta ha ha ha 

14 hours ago, trooper said:

4 days ago...

Steve Bruce has revealed that the cup competitions will be his main priority in his first season in charge of Newcastle United.

They've just been handed a 2nd round league cup home tie to Lesta ha ha ha 

His first season will also be his last.

14 hours ago, Noelie said:

Give Bruce a Chance FFS!

started singing from bishop's pr hymn sheet the second ashley's helicopter took off from the training ground.

he's an incompetent, morally bankrupt, complicit, fat cunt.

fuck the 'life long newcastle supporting' twat.

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United