Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

He’s always supported NUFC, except when he wasn’t. When he wasn’t is his entire career as a player and manager until his recent appointment.

Edited by Kitman
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Hate the cunt already me

Me too also as well. With 6 players unavailable for Norwich tomorrow, Caroll, St Maxim, Gayle, Lejune, Yedlin & Atsu. Also reports of Colback refusing to  go out on loan. That head coach seat might be starting to get a bit warm for Brucey.

12 minutes ago, trooper said:

Me too also as well. With 6 players unavailable for Norwich tomorrow, Caroll, St Maxim, Gayle, Lejune, Yedlin & Atsu. Also reports of Colback refusing to  go out on loan. That head coach seat might be starting to get a bit warm for Brucey.

i reckon steve 'hometown club' bruce will be a visibly broken man by the end of september.

fully expect to be bottom of the league, out of a cup and been on the recieving end of at least two utter maulings by then.

no sympathy for the cunt whatsoever, on the contrary, will delight in watching him unravel.

2 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

After a 0.1 defeat to Arsenal? 

Ha ha ha that's so funny  he was the 11th choice for the job just let that sink in for a moment.

Edited by trooper

12 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

How do you know? Let it sink in you shouldn't believe fuck all you read. 

wouldn't surprise me in the slighest if bruce had topped the list.

i mean how can the collective footballing super brains of ashley, charnley, barnes and bishop possibly get anything wrong?

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

wouldn't surprise me in the slighest if bruce had topped the list.

i mean how can the collective footballing super brains of ashley, charnley, barnes and bishop possibly get anything wrong?

the ten names Newcastle approached before Bruce were:

Jose Mourinho,

Mikel Arteta,

Patrick Vieira,

Roberto Martinez,

Sean Dyche,

Sam Allardyce,

Garry Monk,

Chris Hughton,

Eddie Howe

Mark Hughes.

Bruce is out of his depth at Ashley's football club I'd put him about on par with Carver

7 minutes ago, trooper said:

Jose Mourinho,

Mikel Arteta,

Patrick Vieira,

Roberto Martinez,

Sean Dyche,

Sam Allardyce,

Garry Monk,

Chris Hughton,

Eddie Howe

Mark Hughes.

Bruce is out of his depth at Ashley's football club I'd put him about on par with Carver

All of that you have read in the papers. Absolutely you don't know a thing. 

1 minute ago, trooper said:

Jose Mourinho,

Mikel Arteta,

Patrick Vieira,

Roberto Martinez,

Sean Dyche,

Sam Allardyce,

Garry Monk,

Chris Hughton,

Eddie Howe

Mark Hughes.

i'd put him on not much better than a par with carver as well mate. however it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if bruce did feature quite prominently on this apparent list. he was certainly more likely to be interested in the job than mourinho.

bit like offering a fiver for messi!

:)

I’m confident that Arteta and Vieira were approached as someone that I don’t doubt had told me about it, but I don’t  know if the rest were. 

Edited by Howay

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’m confident that Arteta and Vieira were approached as someone that I don’t doubt had told me about it, but I don’t  know if the rest were though. 

Even if the list isn't that big it's a massive downgrade to go from possibly Arteta & Vieira to end up with Bruce 

• Like 1

Bruce’s record speaks for itself. It’s an idiotic appointment just like Kinnear. He’s a terrible premier league manager, who is not improving with age and is certain to get us relegated. The only question is whether Ashley sticks with him or sacks him; because Ashleys a cunt’s cunt it’s pretty nailed on he won’t sack him unless he fails to win promotion.

• Like 3

Just now, trooper said:

Even if the list isn't that big it's a massive downgrade to go from possibly Arteta & Vieira to end up with Bruce 

Agreed, not saying no one else on your list wasn’t btw just those are 2 approached before Bruce that I’m confident we had approached. 

9 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Bruce’s record speaks for itself. It’s an idiotic appointment just like Kinnear. He’s a terrible premier league manager, who is not improving with age and is certain to get us relegated. The only question is whether Ashley sticks with him or sacks him; because Ashleys a cunt’s cunt it’s pretty nailed on he won’t sack him unless he fails to win promotion.

As you say his record speaks for itself, and bringing on a bloke who has been at the club about a week against Arsenal, speaks English as a second language, and then deciding a minute later to make him switch positions completely sums up why he has such a shit record. Fucking numpty. 

See that ASM has a hamstring injury, we can expect a big uptick in injuries under Bruce, another thing Rafa did well was reduce the amount of muscle injuries. 

• Like 1

Aye :lol: Thick, gullible shite. How’s the new shirt fitting you?

As for Bruce and Willems, a cursory glance shows that Willems played two games in central midfield last year, one of which saw him hauled off after 37 minutes. Bruce is a total bullshit artist, nobody believes he has any say except him.

Bruce's football honours are exemplary as a manager 

Birmingham City

Football League First Division play-offs: 2002[209]

Football League Championship runner-up: 2006–07[210]

Hull City

Football League Championship runner-up: 2012–13[211]

FA Cup runner-up: 2013–14[170]

Football League Championship play-offs: 2016

2 hours ago, Howay said:

As you say his record speaks for itself, and bringing on a bloke who has been at the club about a week against Arsenal, speaks English as a second language, and then deciding a minute later to make him switch positions completely sums up why he has such a shit record. Fucking numpty. 

See that ASM has a hamstring injury, we can expect a big uptick in injuries under Bruce, another thing Rafa did well was reduce the amount of muscle injuries. 

He can still play though we can just name 4 wingers on the bench to cover

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

How do you know? Let it sink in you shouldn't believe fuck all you read. 

You seem to like Bruce a lot more than you used to. 

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United