Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Well remembered. :lol: 

On 13/02/2006 at 22:14, Ugly Mackems said:

Is starting to fulifill all the credentials that Freddie looks for in a manager.

Taking a mediocre Club down.

Is a cunt.

Get him signed Fred - you know it makes sense.

On 21/02/2006 at 08:49, Ugly Mackems said:

As much as I would like to think Hitzfeld would think positively about joining us I'm pretty certain it isn't going to happen and think there is in reality more chance of Steve Bruce getting the job - which would see me end my long long association with NUFC.

On 03/03/2010 at 13:19, Ugly Mackems said:

Thanks Mr Bruce you completely shite person/manager.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alex said:

You seem to like Bruce a lot more than you used to. 

I don't like him at all. But, Rafa has took the money and ran. Whoever came as manager wouldn't get the lickings of a dog. 

Half the fuckers whinging go nowhere near SJP. 

7 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I don't like him at all. But, Rafa has took the money and ran. Whoever came as manager wouldn't get the lickings of a dog. 

Why?

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

12 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

perhaps they have more scruples than you?

4 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

:lol: I suppose he should’ve stayed for the overwhelming support received not only by the owner but by the likes of you who wanted him gone. 

Edited by Alex

On 11/07/2019 at 17:56, Kid Dynamite said:

Well it's over to the fans now. 

Best manager in years replaced by Steve Bruce. At any other club the pressure would be ramped up until Ashleys position became untenable. The West Ham owners were nearly lynched. 

We will have 40k+ there all season

What a hypocrite

• Haha 1

Given you've said in other posts that you think  boycotting won't work due to TV money. What would constitute ramping up the pressure until his position became untenable? Genuinely curious. Would hate to accuse you of taking up contradictory positions on this.

These are all recent posts btw.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Haha 1

On 17/08/2019 at 20:02, trooper said:

After 2 games of the season we get this little gem from Bruce

"Our objective is to stay up. The Premier League is getting harder and harder every season."

See, it's this dross that underlines his unsuitability. This squad wasn't just "staying up" last year. It was competent. So Bruce's plan and expectation is basically that he won't be as good as Rafa, so all we can hope for is that he's not so much worse that we go down.

So he doesn't even rate himself.

And the PL hasn't become harder. We've spent so much that it should actually be easier for us this year.

The man is a complete waste of space.

Just now, ewerk said:

Rafa said last year that it would be a miracle if we stayed up but I didn't hear you giving him the same shit?

I like Rafa. I dont like Bruce.

If you want me to be endlessly objective and impartial, go to the politics threads ;)

• Like 1

The reality is that the objective is to stay up. The aim is never going to be any more ambitious under Mike Ashley. The baffling thing seems to be that the appointment of Bruce doesn't appear to be matching of that aim.

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

See, it's this dross that underlines his unsuitability. This squad wasn't just "staying up" last year. It was competent. So Bruce's plan and expectation is basically that he won't be as good as Rafa, so all we can hope for is that he's not so much worse that we go down.

So he doesn't even rate himself.

And the PL hasn't become harder. We've spent so much that it should actually be easier for us this year.

The man is a complete waste of space.

Have we? I mean, we're bottom half in net spend table. And of course losing Rondon isn't reflected in that figure either.

I feel like if you look at just the money, the squad should be stronger on paper. 

I don't know or care really, I doubt the league is any tougher this year than it was last year by any objective measure. Losing Rondon is a self inflicted injury but I suppose that's not Bruce's fault.

What is his fault is that he joined a club that had just gouged out its forward line and replaced it with a guy who scored 7 goals last season.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United