Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

@trooper

Can you post his pre match patter up?

There ya go

Bruce's presser round up...

Says some of the things written this week have been fabricated and “lies”. Took aim at Michael Chopra too.

Does not intend to change formation, saying 3-5-2 did “very, very well” against Arsenal

Argues Joelinton and Almiron need time - and says there are a lot of new players in the group

Bruce says “ I know the only way I can shut people up is by winning games”

Was “trying to protect” Sean Longstaff by dropping him last week, but has been “impressed” by him and brother Matty

Bruce says “he knows” NUFC will have to play far better than they did last week to get a result at Spurs

Recently appointed Newcastle manager has been cut into the clear favourite to be the first Premier League boss to be sacked this season.

Bruce has leapfrogged Crystal Palace gaffer Roy Hodgson as the bookies’ pick to be relieved of their duties first.

The Newcastle-born manager has been cut from 8/1 into 4/1 to be the first to go, overtaking Hodgson, who is now 9/2. :razz:

14 minutes ago, trooper said:

Ryder on Bruce's presser this morning...

Bruce strode into his meeting with the media looking like a man clearly focused about the job in hand.

strode in my arse.

bet the fucker slithered in leaving a silver trail.

like some kind of grotesque, jabba the hutt in an ill fitting tracksuit.

5 hours ago, Howay said:

I heard a pundit say that after only two games Bruce and NUFC are already falling into the tropes of a side that goes down; manager regularly announcing rallying cries, disorganized line up, manager having a go at the players attitude and application.

I knew he was going to be shite but I didn’t think he would be as hopeless as he’s been so far. Putting the fact we lost both games to the side, there was nothing at all in those losses you could point to as a positive that would help turn things around. 

Aye, he’s achieved the seemingly impossible and somehow managed to fall behind expectations  

3 hours ago, trooper said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pardew back after Bruce. 

One of The King’s many problems was not having a plan B and not be able to turn things around until the next transfer window. Just having a plan in the first place puts him at a level above Bruce. 

14 minutes ago, Noelie said:

C'mon, Bruce wouldn't be with us if it wasn't for that hombre sitting on the wall eating chop-suey, and Ashley fancying soft noodles. :)

Still having a pop at Rafa :lol: You’ve got the manager you deserve now

• Haha 1

Chopra having another go at Brucey today...

After reading Steve Bruce’s comments about me.

“I would just like to make him aware that I have played more than 20 times and scored on more than one occasion for my boyhood club, so now HE is now telling lies.

Also the so called tactics you are working on seem to be working according to the stats.

“I’m a lifelong football fan of my boyhood club which makes it my right to have an opinion along with the rest of the geordies out there!”

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United