Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

6 minutes ago, Dougle said:

'Hopefully that will shut a few people up'

Right up there with "this win is for Mike Ashley"

It's not like. :lol: 

Bruce was 11th choice...can't wait to see number 12....

I haven’t put a penny into the club this year and nor do I shop at sports shops. :lol: 

but I haven’t behaved like a little bitch either which is more than I can say for some. 

• Like 2

Am I fuck.

Nice of Thompers to give me a mention (or 3) every day though.

Since last night we've confirmed I follow Blyth, I like pinball machines and I'm tee total 

Which are obviously all more embarrassing than erectile dysfunction and going on holiday with your mam :lol:

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Bruce comes out with this...

If Hull are capable of getting to cup final and maintaining Premier League status then surely a club like this can. 

Then announce's this...

Lascelles (calf),  Almiron (ankle),  Saint-Maximin (hamstring),  Atsu (muscle), Joe linton (groin) and Schar (knock) are all doubtful for the second round encounter with the Foxes. :razz:

FCB: Awight Brucie me ol'd china.  Great win against them lot today, had a few grand on wiv a few of me pals.  Fucking smashed now and on my way for a ruby.
Mrs Doubtfire: Ah canny, is there a spare place gannin like?
FCB: Fark off you mug, tell you what, there's no money for traaaansfers in Jan so I would go easy against them cunts during the week, n'wha am sayin?

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United