Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Benitez was too good for nufc, Bruce is (in our heads) not good enough. 

But REALLY, he's the manager we deserve. We accepted Fat Uncle Mike and his fucking lunacy, we accept players in our squad who shouldn't be anywhere near the Prem - Welsh "Local Boy" Dummet being the obvious example - and we keep on accepting it. Steve Bruce has one of the worst records in this league ever. And he's not a premier League quality manager, that's a fact. But that's who we have. Because coming 17th is the aim. 

Although I fear Bruce won't be able to get 27th, as he's a genuinely clueless, out if time manager. 

honestly man, i utterly despise this disgusting fat cunt....

“I’m perfectly fine with it. It’s fair to say Lee Charnley runs the club on a day-to-day basis. We have regular contact. That’s every day, twice a day. That’s the way it was going to be. That’s the way it is. I’m fine with it. The club’s run fantastically well through Lee. That’s who I speak with.”

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United