Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s because Penfold’s football knowledge would fit on the tip of his micropenis. 

Just buy a copy of Football Manager and cheat then, ffs.

So Bruce has taken the players to one side, yelled at them, cancelled training, and now needs 'clear the air' talks, 7 games into the season.

Yes, he has 100% lost that dressing room. I don't think even Ashley will let this continue much longer tbh.

What a farce.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

So Bruce has taken the players to one side, yelled at them, cancelled training, and now needs 'clear the air' talks, 7 games into the season.

Yes, he has 100% lost that dressing room. I don't think even Ashley will let this continue much longer tbh.

What a farce.

It’s almost like he’s a shit old pisspot that nobody rated. Still let's give him a chance, eh?

I've done my best to avoid watching games and most of the time im just looking at the end result so I havnt seen much of the shit show on the pitch this season but its about what I expected.

I've seen people pointing to 'Rafa had this bad of a start last year' which is an aids infested shit stained comfort blanket to put it politely because Rafa had the ability to turn that around.. if people fail to see the difference between Bruce and Rafa when it comes to digging a side out of deep trouble like that then theres nothing I can tell them that will change their mind. To put this whole situation simply and in my opinion

- Rafa was trying to build a house here, but it was built on a base of Ashley supplied quicksand and anytime he made good progress the house would disappear again and again.. all Rafa wanted was to be allowed to build the way he saw fit on a solid base but that was to much to ask. Rafa had the fans watching him build and they all believed he was the man to do it but as quickly as Ashley and the extraterrestrial looking thumb man ruined what Rafa was building they also did so by pissing in the fans mouths. 

- Bruce is trying to build a sandcastle on the same Ashley supplied quicksand but Bruces bucket has a hole in it and his spade has been melted from him using it to eat dodgy curries over the past 10 years of his career. He does have a couple of nice shiney new buckets as well (Joelinton, ASM ect) however what good are nice new buckets when the fat useless cunt wielding the melted shovel is not even sure which way up the bucket should go, again - hes a fat useless cunt and he wont be able to turn this aroumd.

Yes its Tuesday and yes im pissed and yes its not even 5 o'clock yet and yes im sick of football and yes when I was 9 years old Manchester was 80 miles one way and Newcastle was 80 miles the other way and yes I want to punch the fucker in the face who put me on to Newcastle

Edited by 247
  • Haha 9

Players commenting on Bruce...

Jonjo Shelvey – 20 July 2019

"I think the change of manager could be a good thing.

“Steve (Bruce) is a lot different to Rafa. You never knew what Rafa was thinking.

“At every club when a new manager comes in the training goes up a notch.

“Steve Bruce has made a massive difference…he is constantly talking to you, telling you what he’s thinking…things like that. 

“As a player that is what you want – you want to know what a manager’s thinking, where you fit in his plans.”

Matt Ritchie – 7 August 2019:

“I don’t understand the unrest I have got to be honest.

“The club has gone out, we have spent money, we are pushing.

“We are trying to compete with the teams that we can compete with and you have to be real.

“I think the owner has been honest in his interviews in the press…”

Matt Ritchie – 13 August 2019:

“I was so pleased to see the stadium full (against Arsenal – Declared attendance 47,635 but at least 8,000 empty seats due to season ticket holders staying away as well).

“There is a real positive vibe, especially in the dressing room, at the moment. Throughout the club and the training centre, the vibe is very positive.

“It is a positive dressing room at the moment and optimistic and the stadium felt that way today as well.

“We’re only going to get better, stronger and fitter. It’s not all doom and gloom.”

Isaac Hayden – 17 September 2019:

“The team spirit is massive here. The manager could see it the moment he walked through the door.

“Steve Bruce has got us together even more and made us better at it.

“You can now see that everybody is fighting for the same cause.

“We’re all trying to listen to what the manager wants us to do. We’re all trying to go in the same direction.’

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Players commenting on Bruce...

Jonjo Shelvey – 20 July 2019

"I think the change of manager could be a good thing.

“Steve (Bruce) is a lot different to Rafa. You never knew what Rafa was thinking.

“At every club when a new manager comes in the training goes up a notch.

“Steve Bruce has made a massive difference…he is constantly talking to you, telling you what he’s thinking…things like that. 

“As a player that is what you want – you want to know what a manager’s thinking, where you fit in his plans.”

Matt Ritchie – 7 August 2019:

“I don’t understand the unrest I have got to be honest.

“The club has gone out, we have spent money, we are pushing.

“We are trying to compete with the teams that we can compete with and you have to be real.

“I think the owner has been honest in his interviews in the press…”

Matt Ritchie – 13 August 2019:

“I was so pleased to see the stadium full (against Arsenal – Declared attendance 47,635 but at least 8,000 empty seats due to season ticket holders staying away as well).

“There is a real positive vibe, especially in the dressing room, at the moment. Throughout the club and the training centre, the vibe is very positive.

“It is a positive dressing room at the moment and optimistic and the stadium felt that way today as well.

“We’re only going to get better, stronger and fitter. It’s not all doom and gloom.”

Isaac Hayden – 17 September 2019:

“The team spirit is massive here. The manager could see it the moment he walked through the door.

“Steve Bruce has got us together even more and made us better at it.

“You can now see that everybody is fighting for the same cause.

“We’re all trying to listen to what the manager wants us to do. We’re all trying to go in the same direction.’

That's 3 out of a squad of 25 happy with the clown we have as manager.

After blasting his players in the dressing room at Leicester, Bruce also said: "I'll analyse myself like I always do.

"What have I done? What have we done this week?

"We changed to a back four to see if we are not comfortable with it.

"Tactics and all this nonsense, the big thing is to have a go and show some pride.

he's at it again...

"As I say in football if you get beat you have to respond.

"We now have a wonderful opportunity against Man United."

add that to...

'playing brighton at home is a wonderful opportunity'

'andy carroll is a wonderful, wonderful striker'

'beat watford and it's been a wonderful start to the season'

honestly man, just fuck off you simple, fat mess.

the cunt has even got me hating the word wonderful.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United