Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

He’s always on the defensive isn’t he, says a lot about the self confidence he has in his methods. And he said mentioned a ‘blizzard of discontent’ or whatever since he been here. Excuses in  early then Steve.. and discontent from who? Certainly not the press. He must be spending a lot of time reading forums. 

Free advice for anyone working in a local takeaway or even Greggs - wait until Bruce comes in (this part is certain) and when he does just patiently wait for his order. While he’s working out exactly the maximum amount of food one man could possibly carry back to the car, calmly walk around the counter and absolutely smash him in the bollocks (a kick, steel toe caps included is preferable here). At this point he will likely try and leave the premises so when he’s halfway out the door give him another solid punt up the arsehole then shout after him ‘how’s that for discontent Steve?!’. 

If done on a widespread amount around Newcastle I believe this would be a pretty effective way of making him resign.

12 minutes ago, 247 said:

Free advice for anyone working in a local takeaway or even Greggs - wait until Bruce comes in (this part is certain) and when he does just patiently wait for his order. While he’s working out exactly the maximum amount of food one man could possibly carry back to the car, calmly walk around the counter and absolutely smash him in the bollocks (a kick, steel toe caps included is preferable here). At this point he will likely try and leave the premises so when he’s halfway out the door give him another solid punt up the arsehole then shout after him ‘how’s that for discontent Steve?!’. 

When that paragraph started I thought it was going to lead to some kind of biting sarcastic putdown, but nope :lol: 

despite reading the articles it's possible to stop at 'i quickly worked out' to realise that what will follow will be a pile of steaming bullshit.

the man isn't capable of rapid thought, he's as thick as fucking pig shit.

between them ashley, charnley and barnes (with bishop piping up in the background about good 'geordie'' pr) decided it would be a good idea to jetison benitez and fork out £4m to buy this simple, fat cunt.

it's beyond tragic man. the sooner this club burns down, the sooner we can start rebuilding what was nufc.

hope we get fucking hammered tomorrow.

• Like 4

:lol: He’s so staggeringly bad man. Legitimately lost the dressing room 7 games in, this is about the third time he’s made a pretty unveiled dig at the players calling them shit or lazy, why does he think that would turn things around?

He’s also now claiming he has a tactical framework he wants to implement after calling tactics nonsense on maybe four different occasions. I’m firmly in the camp that I hope we go down, I see it as the only hope we have Ashley might lose interest and be forced into a sale (as unrealistic as some may see that I feel there is zero chance at all he sells when we are in the PL), so I’m actually at the point where I just find this funny tbh. The whole choice of employing this total fucking idiot was a fuck up of staggering proportions, and watching it blow up in the faces of the tight, bullying, bullish, arrogant arsehole that owns us, and watching arrogant ‘I know far more than you idiots’ journo types like Luke Edwards backpedaling after giving it the “he needs a chance” to everyone that knew for a fact this appointment was going to be bad, is at least providing some entertainment at the expense of people who are largely to blame for making OUR football club the fucking laughing stock it has become (and aye I’m including pandering journalist that have shielded and made excuses for Ashley and his cronies in that blame). 

• Like 7

He's a joke as well a useless cunt. Says to all and sundry he knew what he was coming into then twists like fuck the minute it (very quickly) goes tits up. I FOR ONE NEVER SEEN THIS SHIT COMING!!! :spaz:

• Like 1

Steve Bruce

July

" I will certainly be my own man, I always have."

October

"They’ve played a certain way and that certain way has been drilled into them (by Benitez),’ said Bruce.

‘We have to start with that again. If that’s the way they play, I understand that, that’s what we’ll do."

He's his own man but will now use the previous managers way of playing.  What a dickhead 

Edited by trooper
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, trooper said:

Steve Bruce

July

October

"They’ve played a certain way and that certain way has been drilled into them (by Benitez),’ said Bruce.

‘We have to start with that again. If that’s the way they play, I understand that, that’s what we’ll do."

He's his own man but will now use the previous managers way of playing.  What a dickhead 

Bring back Kinnear.

5 hours ago, trooper said:

Steve Bruce

July

October

Because his way - if anyone can work out what the fuck that is - is so much better :lol:

Good to hear that he noticed against Norwich that players aren’t used to his tictacs, but he kept on playing it...

Either that or it’s all just a smokescreen to shift blame on the players but especially his far superior predecessor.

13 hours ago, trooper said:

Steve Bruce

July

October

Says it all that the new manager already realises that his best tactic is to attempt to revive the tactics of the previous manager. Quite how he will do that will his obvious lack of tactical nous is the question. More likely it's so he can somehow blame Rafa when we inevitably lose.

Edited by OTF
F

In the Premier League, everywhere you look, you’ve got to be big and physical and have the ability to run.

There it is right there, the Brucey master plan. A team of big cloggers prepared to run around a lot. His views on tactics clearly haven’t changed from those when he was playing.

On 05/10/2019 at 10:13, thebrokendoll said:

despite reading the articles it's possible to stop at 'i quickly worked out' to realise that what will follow will be a pile of steaming bullshit.

the man isn't capable of rapid thought, he's as thick as fucking pig shit.

between them ashley, charnley and barnes (with bishop piping up in the background about good 'geordie'' pr) decided it would be a good idea to jetison benitez and fork out £4m to buy this simple, fat cunt.

it's beyond tragic man. the sooner this club burns down, the sooner we can start rebuilding what was nufc.

hope we get fucking hammered tomorrow.

On 04/10/2019 at 12:05, 247 said:

He’s always on the defensive isn’t he, says a lot about the self confidence he has in his methods. And he said mentioned a ‘blizzard of discontent’ or whatever since he been here. Excuses in  early then Steve.. and discontent from who? Certainly not the press. He must be spending a lot of time reading forums. 

If done on a widespread amount around Newcastle I believe this would be a pretty effective way of making him resign.

somehow missed these Post of the Year contenders :lol: 

I wonder if Bruce realises how Insipidly weak he’s sounded this week?  

Rata was on an abysmal run this time last year. The same shit was being thrown at him as is being thrown at Bruce. He didn’t whinge to the press about the players. He got them on the training ground and drilled them till they dropped. He also got Rondon fully fit, something Andy Carroll is unlikely ever to be able to be. I think there’s an argument for starting him today and Stone Age Bruce must be very tempted. If he doesn’t start I don’t think he ever will. But Bruce definitely wanted him. Regardless of being on pay as you play, a crock like Carroll takes a squad place up. 

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United