Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

4 hours ago, Alex said:

You’d written him off :lol: 

Aa knaa, but that was after Leicester, noo it's after Man Ure.

My age entitles me to be like a yo-yo,  for which I should be given credit, not abuse. :)

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

My age entitles me to be like a yo-yo,  for which I should be given credit, not abuse. :)

Are you listening Rafa? :) 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Noelie said:

Due to your age you don’t get much abuse, due to your opinions you don’t get much credit :razz:

• Haha 4

On 06/10/2019 at 18:30, t00nraider2 said:

Aye, that will happen. I can understand people's dismay against Bruce, but howay, let's not get silly.

Who do you think your lot will replace Ross with? 

Also…

tumblr_mqi9s9MgR01stovwyo1_400.gif

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

Bruce's presser for the Chelsea game

Reporter "Any tactics for the game"

Brucey " I've just told them  to play like Rafa showed them it saves me bothering with tactics & that nonsense"

Reporter "That's all very well for the ones that were here under Rafa Steve"

Bruce  " I've told the others to make themselves useful. Maxi got it straight away & he's nipped down the kebab shop for me to get me a extra large donner & chips with chilli sauce. He's a good lad is Maxi"

Bruce "thankyou gentleman but there's a kebab with my name on" 

Bruce shouting " Were's Maxi ? He forgot me big bottle of pop he had one job to do what a waste of £20 million.

Edited by trooper

Bruce's just done presser for the Chelsea game & has said shag all about the game he is a wag is "Wor Steve"

Key lines from Steve Bruce's press conference:
Matty Shortstaff will start against Chelsea
New deals for the Longstaffs now a priority
Positive injury news
Transfer latest
Andy Carroll update

On 16/10/2019 at 11:30, essembeeofsunderland said:

If Brucey thinks he's one of us,why does he talk like none of us? 

I suppose it’s a bit like you feeling the same way whilst behaving like an archetypal mackem

7 hours ago, trooper said:

Bruce's just done presser for the Chelsea game & has said shag all about the game he is a wag is "Wor Steve"

Key lines from Steve Bruce's press conference:

New deals for the Longstaffs now a priority

Typical amateur shit decision imo. Rafa would have had kept them hungry and had them play for a new contract up until January then snap them up, one good game under Bruce and they’ve earnt it. Fucking ball sacked face twat.

Edited by 247
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I picture more along the lines of hes sat on the bog with 24 empty bags of crisps surrounding him because hes sat there and emptied a multi pack of 24 small bags into the big bag they come in 

Edited by 247
  • Haha 3

Bruce's presser this Friday

Bruce " When i was on the bog I had a masterplan, it's ok I've got some tablets for it now . But this week I'm putting Big Andy in nets to save him running around. The defenders & Dubs are going up front. Miggy, Maxi & Joe are in defence & I think  the midfielders are going to play somewhere in the middle .  Let's see what Bournemouth make of that.

Edited by trooper

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

the brown nosing stuff Ryder publishes gets worse all the time. What’s the point of him doing Q&A?

I wouldn’t rule out him asking the questions himself though...

*laughs*

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United